How has the coronavirus affected your personal life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnymax

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2019
Southeast, Texas
I am rural in SE Texas. I drive into Beaumont to work, but the County Judge just ordered a stay at home order. I can take over my computer and work from home as a Civil draftsman using AutoCAD. As long as we have work. Daughter works in medical field, she was exposed, now in quarantine (No symptoms yet) she has an immune disorder. Wife is worried about her, she cries... People just started to die here locally.

As a daily precaution we are taking:
1000mg Vitamin C, a spoon of local honey, zinc, magnesium, probiotcs, prebiotics, 2 tbls apple cider vinegar, eating fruit daily, eating a big green salad daily with normal food and getting at least 8 hours of sleep.
Doing the best we can to have our bodies ready for the attack. The more people who get it and recover, the stronger the herd of sheep are against this virus.
Eventually the virus will have a hard time finding a host it can survive in.

Reactions: Matteus and Ulu
Day 6 since infection

Symptoms are really starting to show today. Woke this morning with a temp and dry hacking cough, body aches/lack of any energy. Not bad enough to get hospitalized yet
Well you were right about being infected. Hang in there dude.

Reactions: Jexnell

johnnymax

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2019
Southeast, Texas
Day 6 since infection
Symptoms are really starting to show today. Woke this morning with a temp and dry hacking cough, body aches/lack of any energy. Not bad enough to get hospitalized yet
Saying a prayer for you. Not sure if you have vitamin C on hand. I could order some and have it go to you. Not sure how long it would take. It is no miracle cure, but they say it does help with recovery. PM me if you want me to order it for you.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
it’s completely mental, it seems quieter at the moment though.
Here in Florida. The shelves are still empty. Spoke to a cashier and was told it’s settling. Just don’t see it yet. Thankfully amazon has delivered a box of toilet paper for us. Have some future orders planning to be delivered and not cancelled. Craziness!

• Wow
Reactions: Matteus

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Day 6 since infection

I hope you recover soon Jex.

I smoked from 1973 to 2008, & my lungs are big but capacity is not 100%.
I'm not a doctor, but If I start to get this I'll be taking some oxygen.
Sometimes I get congestion, allergies etc. If I can't breathe well, I do it immediately.

Don't overdo it. You can shock yourself if you get nuts.

I'm a welder so I keep it around. They delivered it to my mom from a pharmacy.

She had an oxy concentrator too, but I see they're $2200+shipping now!
Must be the virus scalpers. It's a stupid cheap little machine.

I have made oxygen at home as a byproduct of electrolysis, for pennies. You need DC volts, from a battery or a charger and a few common things, but if you're not inclined to tinker it might seem like too much trouble. Instructions are all online.

I take mega vitamins for the eyes with zinc and vit. C of course, but I think any fresh fruit with a suppliment is important. There are trace things besides "c" in the fruit you need. Too much zinc will make you anemic, so caution...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store