Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
wondering if they have forgoabout corona? They will be spreading it among themselves very well at the moment. Hopefully they won't burn down the hospitals too.
Hello; This made me think of some of the out of step actions mayors and other leaders took because of the virus lockdowns. Police told to arrest people for such things as surfing alone or walking alone outside. Yet the reports are that some mayors have ordered the police to hold back on the rioters and allow them to burn and loot. An irony of sorts, but so sad.

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
feel bad for the poor fellow in Minneapolis who was arrested after he shot a looter in defense of his property.
Hello; Please tell me this is not so! Never mind. It has to be. It just fits so well. So the rioters can "let off steam" without the police taking action, but a person cannot defend his own property? I wish this did not sound so normal.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; Please tell me this is not so! Never mind. It has to be. It just fits so well. So the rioters can "let off steam" without the police taking action, but a person cannot defend his own property? I wish this did not sound so normal.
Someone just sent me video of a guy walking around the riot scene here in Philadelphia dressed in a full Batman costume!

Reactions: Hendre

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Thoughts and prayers to the good people of Minneapolis who have been affected by the rioting over the past few days.
Hopefully no MFKers were harmed.
This is what should be posted. We should be looking out for our fellow man.

Post now deleted
This is unacceptable. It's against the TOS to promote violence.

Reactions: beau1990

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
This is unacceptable. It's against the TOS to promote violence.
I understand and will not speak of anymore violence Hendre.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
This is tragic news and an absolute outrage. The poor distressed guy even told the thug of a cop that he couldn't breathe, as plain as day, and millions heard it.

This is as close to murder, without dressing it up as manslaughter, as you'll ever get. I can understand the total fury that the normal folks are feeling though venting their anger in the way they are isn't helpful.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
This is tragic news and an absolute outrage. The poor distressed guy even told the thug of a cop that he couldn't breathe, as plain as day, and millions heard it.

This is as close to murder, without dressing it up as manslaughter, as you'll ever get. I can understand the total fury that the normal folks are feeling though venting their anger in the way they are isn't helpful.
It is an unfortunate situation all ways. Looks like justice is being served at high speed and hopefully the city will come around again.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Someone just sent me video of a guy walking around the riot scene here in Philadelphia dressed in a full Batman costume!
Holy cow K krichardson , and where was Robin whilst the caped crusader was putting his neck on the line!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Holy cow K krichardson , and where was Robin whilst the caped crusader was putting his neck on the line!
......must have been somewhere comforting Alfred.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store