Any Wrestling Fans

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Oh yeah buddy. My mom and my grandma would be screaming at the TV. They always found it way more exciting than I did.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh yeah buddy. My mom and my grandma would be screaming at the TV. They always found it way more exciting than I did.
Yep,my grandmother did that too.She also enjoyed screaming at the Roller Derby.

• Love
Reactions: Ulu

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow . . . I haven't seen roller derby on TV since the 60's in Cincinnati.
I remember they tried to bring it back in the late 90's but it didnt do very well.

james99

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2009
savannah,ga
These days I get most of my kicks from the old promos and interviews that are on FB snd youtube.Some of those guys were hilarious on the mic!
I find myself doing that alot too. Anyone remember Waylon Mercy/Dan Spivey? I didn't pay much attention to him when I was young, somehow he popped up in my recommended youtube videos the other day.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I find myself doing that alot too. Anyone remember Waylon Mercy/Dan Spivey? I didn't pay much attention to him when I was young, somehow he popped up in my recommended youtube videos the other day.
Yep,I sure do.The Mercy character was a play on DeNiro's role in Cape Fear.

james99

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2009
savannah,ga
Yep,I sure do.The Mercy character was a play on DeNiro's role in Cape Fear.
That's something I recently learned since I never watched cape fear. I used to love the vignettes that wwf but out before wrestlers debuted. Waylon being a creep on the park, razor ramon be a douche in the streets or Miami, and nailz in prison before he attacked big bossman.

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's something I recently learned since I never watched cape fear. I used to love the vignettes that wwf but out before wrestlers debuted. Waylon being a creep on the park, razor ramon in the streets or Miami.
Great film,check it out when you get a chance.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store