Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Surprising especially Karrion Kross. They pushed him to the top in NXT then he comes to RAW and Vince had no idea what to do with him. Keith Lee doesn't surprise me though, Vince began to sour on the idea of him being a big star when news came out that he had heart issues. He probably thought of Lee as a liablity in the ring and released him for his safety. Nia Jax I thought was safe since she is the rock's niece but she was very vocal and spoke against the covid 19 vaccine and to make matters worse a lot of women said she was unsafe in the ring. But I liked her she could have been the one to defeat Lynch for the title at Wrestlemania should Rousey decide to sit another year out. Ember Moon another talented youngster let go. Everyone else I pretty much don't know or know much about to care.
Something tells me with all these roster cuts, Vince is going to sign another part time legend to a contract. It's probably The Rock to make a few non wrestling appareances before Wrestlemania 39. Or hopefully Ronda Rousey. WWE needs her to get the women's divison back on track on Raw. There aren't many part timers left.
I like that they brought back the Monday Night Raw recaps on Smackdown and the Smackdown recaps on Raw like they did when I was a kid.
I should have seen the writing on the wall with Kross after they had him wear that ridiculous looking costume and helmet.Kross,Lee and Jax should show up in AEW in the near future.I would love to see Jax annihilate and stretcher Nyla.

Reactions: WOLF2013

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I should have seen the writing on the wall with Kross after they had him wear that ridiculous looking costume and helmet.Kross,Lee and Jax should show up in AEW in the near future.I would love to see Jax annihilate and stretcher Nyla.
Nia Jax will do awesome where ever she goes.
Rumors are swirling around that Paige is close to returning. She has been training. I think Paige would be a welcome addition to the WWE Woman's roster. If Edge and Daniel Bryan can return from neck issues, then Paige should be allowed too as well. Heck she is only 29.
Ronda Rousey can be a lock for WM.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had an awesome time discussing my favorite Survivor Series matches of all time! These are all matches I would recommend to any new WWE fans or wrestling fans to check out and watch on YouTube or WWE network on Peacock!
I discussed great Survivor Series matches such as Team Austin vs. Team Bischoff, Team Authority vs. Team Cena which saw the WWE debut of Sting, the first ever Elimination chamber match and more!! You will have to watch the video to get the rest of my favorite Survivor Series matches!
So WWE fans, simply click the link to see my favorite Survivor Series matches of all time! Post your favorites in the comments!
Enjoy the video!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had fun previewing WWE Survivor Series 2021! Did you miss my WWE Survivor Series 2021 PRE-Show? No worries, you can watch it anytime by clicking the link below!
If you missed the show, come tune in now! Find out my WWE Survivor Series predictions, the matches I am looking forward too, and more! Plus, I discuss my thoughts on the recent WWE superstar releases that took place this past Thursday!
Post your WWE Survivor Series predictions in the comments!
Enjoy and tune in WWE fans!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Missed the newest episode of WWE'S Dirtiest Secerts? No worries, you can watch it anytime at the link below! I discussed the tragic murders of Nancy Benoit and Daniel Benoit and the suicide of WWE pro wrestler Chris Benoit. In June of 2007, Chris Benoit murdered his wife Nancy and his son Daniel before killing himself. He failed to appear at a WWE ppv and this worried WWE officials! How did WWE find out about Chris Benoit's actions? Tune in to find out. I go over all the details including WWE's reactions to Chris Benoit's actions!
Click the link to watch:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a very fun WWE Top 10 video for me to do! I started a new series called WWE Top 10 Best of 2021! I discussed the 10 best feuds of 2021 in WWE! Some of my best feuds include Roman Reigns vs Edge, Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks, Edge vs. Rollins and more! What do I think is the number one best wwe feud of 2021? Be sure to watch the video to find out! Post your favorite feuds in the comments! Enjoy the video, simply click the link below!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
An indy wrestler who goes by the name of Hannibal is in deep doo doo after he just about butchered a referee during a match under the World Class Revolution banner a few days ago.
Screenshot_20211216-235606_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20211216-235513_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20211216-235717_Chrome~2.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a great broadcast of Pro Wrestling 101! I reviewed the year that was (2021) for WWE! 2021 saw the WWE leave the Thunderdome and returned to the road with 100 percent capacity fans in attendance. 2021 saw the dominant reign of Roman Reigns as the top heel in the company and Unversial Champion. Bianca Belair rose to the top of the female division with her Royal Rumble Victory and Smackdown Woman's championship reign.
I discussed the best WWE PPVS of 2021, the best moments and the best returns of 2021 and the best brand and even the superstar releases. Why do I think WWE Summerslam 2021 is the best ppv of the year? Find out all that and more by watching this episode WWE fans!
Click the link below to watch:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
It was so fun to countdown the top 10 best WWE matches of 2021! I had a lot of fun discussing the best matches this year! I enjoyed watching all of these matches and have already watched replays of these matches! Some of the best matches of the year in my opinion include Seth Rollins vs. Edge at Summerslam 2021 and Crown Jewel 2021, Roman Reigns. Vs Edge at Money In The Bank 2021, Reigns VS. Cena at Summerslam 2021 and more! What other matches do I consider the best? Which match came out as the BEST match of the year and why? Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below. It is available for replay anytime on YouTube!
Enjoy WWE fans! Be sure to post your favorite WWE matches of 2021 in the comments!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a very sad controversial WWE topic to talk about. I discussed the TRAGIC death of Owen Hart. Owen Hart was portraying his heroic superhero gimmick Blue Blazer when he passed away at WWF Over The Edge 1999 PPV. Owen Hart fell to his death. On accident he released too early and fell all the way to the top rope and eventually hit the ring mat. This fall caused him to get seriously injured in the chest area and led to internal bleeding and him to die in just minutes. Very sad. I discussed my thoughts on this tragic death. I also discussed my thoughts on WWE's controversial decision to continue the PPV. I also discuss whether or not Owen Hart should be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame.
All that and more!
Watch the video anytime on demand at the link below!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store