Any Wrestling Fans

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was an awesome 1st WWE PPV recap of 2022! I had fun recapping the awesome ppv WWE Day 1 2022! Come check out this fun ppv recap show! Find out my thoughts on the PPV and why I gave WWE Day One 2022 an A+, why I thought Edge and Miz put on a great match and why Brock Lesnar winning the WWE Championship started 2022 on a high note! Enjoy the video WWE fans. Post your thoughts on WWE Day One in the comments! Now let's get ready for WWE Royal Rumble 2022!!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
This was an awesome 1st WWE PPV recap of 2022! I had fun recapping the awesome ppv WWE Day 1 2022! Come check out this fun ppv recap show! Find out my thoughts on the PPV and why I gave WWE Day One 2022 an A+, why I thought Edge and Miz put on a great match and why Brock Lesnar winning the WWE Championship started 2022 on a high note! Enjoy the video WWE fans. Post your thoughts on WWE Day One in the comments! Now let's get ready for WWE Royal Rumble 2022!!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below!
Well, I think it was lame of them to have Lesnar beat Big E for the title just because Roman is out with COVID....now what they should have done was strip Roman of his belt and hand it over to Lesnar since Roman was not able to defend it.Then, after he got better and returned Roman could continue his feud with Lesnar with the added point that Lesnar was not the true champion since he did not pin Roman.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Well, I think it was lame of them to have Lesnar beat Big E for the title just because Roman is out with COVID....now what they should have done was strip Roman of his belt and hand it over to Lesnar since Roman was not able to defend it.Then, after he got better and returned Roman could continue his feud with Lesnar with the added point that Lesnar was not the true champion since he did not pin Roman.
That is a good point. Maybe Roman or the Usos cost Lesnar the title at the Royal Rumble.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That is a good point. Maybe Roman or the Usos cost Lesnar the title at the Royal Rumble.
I mean really....Big E had nothing to do with the Lesnar-Roman program yet its like he was punished or something.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had an AWESOME time counting down my favorite Royal Rumble match returns and debuts of all time!! I discussed 14 Royal Rumble match returns and debuts! These returns and debuts included John Cena, Edge, Triple H, Mick Foley, Victoria, AJ Styles and MUCH MORE!!
I also introduced my WWE audience to my NEW Co-host Michael Petty who will be co-hosting my WWE Pre-shows and recap shows! Michael and I had a great time chatting about any and everything WWE turns the end of the show! We discussed steroid use, Wrestlemania in Dallas and more!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy WWE fans! Share around.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a BLAST predicting the 2022 Women's Royal Rumble match entries!! This is going to be a yearly tradition and the first episode was fun! Find out which women superstars I picked to enter from the Number 1 position to the Number 30 position. I also have some incredible women superstars returning in this year's 2022 Royal Rumble including Stephane McMahon, Asuka and more!
Who do I think will win the 2022 Women's Royal Rumble match?
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a BLAST predicting the entrants for the 2022 Men's Royal Rumble match! I predicted which superstar would enter at Number 1 all the way through Number 30. I also predicted the surprise entrants and who I think would be in the final 4 and win the Royal Rumble.
X-Pac, Shane McMahon and Bron Breakker are just 3 of the surprise entrants I think could happen!!
You will enjoy this video!
So WWE fans click the link to enjoy!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have no idea why but somebody brought in Virgil of all people to the GCW wrestling event last night.
Screenshot_20220124-102558_Chrome~2.jpg
....and yes,he came out wearing a Vince McMahon mask.
Screenshot_20220124-102634_Chrome~2.jpg
Talk about biting the hand that fed you.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Apparently a fixture caught fire last night at Royal Rumble causing fans to evacuate a seating area until the incident was brought under control.Thankfully no one was hurt.
Screenshot_20220130-133206_Facebook~2.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
What a FUN and AWESOME WWE Royal Rumble RECAP show! Michael Petty did a FANTASTIC job in his first PPV recap show! The Road To WrestleMania 38 began this Past Saturday!
Michael and I discussed whether the 2022 edition of the WWE Royal Rumble lived up to it's expectations, we discussed our favorite matches, we shared our thoughts on the Royal Rumble, and more! We also discussed what could happen on the Road To WrestleMania and get ready for the WWE Elimination Chamber.
Can Reigns VS. Goldberg be possible for WWE EC?
Find out all that and watch this awesome PPV recap show!
Enjoy, click the link below to watch!
#royalrumble2022 #WWERoyalRumble #BrockLesnar #rondarousey #WWE #WWEEliminationChamber

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store