Any Wrestling Fans

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a FUN time hosting the WWE Elimination Chamber 2022 PRE-Show! Thank you once again to everyone who tuned in live! You can watch it anytime before the start of the Elimination Chamber Event simply by clicking the link below!
I gave out my predictions, discussed how this event can help shape up WrestleMania 38 and more! I also briefly touched on The Undertaker's Hall of Fame News and more!!
Watch my pre-show, post your predictions in the comments and then watch WWE Elimination Chamber! Then get ready for the WWE Elimination Chamber Recap which will stream LIVE on Sunday night!
Watch the video anytime below!
#WWEEliminationChamber#wweeliminationchamberpredictionswwefanboyac

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a great time recapping and reviewing WWE Elimination Chamber 2022! Why did I give WWE Elimination Chamber an A-? What were my thoughts on WWE Elimination Chamber? I also discuss my thoughts on if Goldberg wrestled his last match. I praised Lita for her awesome performance! What were my favorite matches? If you missed the live stream no worries you can watch this video anytime! :)
I also recapped WWE RAW and discussed the announced matches for WWE WrestleMania 38 and the news and rumors!
Click the link to watch the video below! :)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a BLAST hosting my first WrestleMania Countdown! I counted down the top 10 BEST WrestleManias of all time! I discussed why each WrestleMania was great on it's own and my favorite matches from each WrestleMania! WrestleManias that were discussed include WrestleMania 20, 21, 22, 30, 34 and more!!! Why do I think WrestleMania 25 is the greatest WrestleMania of all time? Watch the video to find out!
Click the link to watch the video anytime at your convience and get ready for my next WrestleMania countdown where I will talk about WrestleMania's Greatest Perfomers!
Enjoy!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had fun counting down the greatest WrestleMania Performers in history!! I think Hulk Hogan, Edge, Roman Reigns, Vince McMahon, Stone Cold and the Rock are great WrestleMania performers! But why do I consider Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker to the greatest WrestleMania performers of all time? Watch the video to find out and all the other great WrestleMania performers!
Simply click the link to watch the video WWE fans:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Scott-Hall-768x432.jpeg
The Bad Guy is on life support and it seems that he will soon be counted out.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a great time counting down the GREATEST WrestleMania matches of all time! Do you agree or disagree with my picks for greatest WrestleMania matches of all time? Some of the matches discussed include Kurt Angle Vs. Shawn Michaels WM 21, Sting vs. Triple H WM 31, Undertaker Vs. Triple H WM 27 and WM 28 and more!! What made these matches great? Watch the video to find out!
Click the link to watch and find out! Post your favorite WrestleMania matches in the comments!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a blast discussing my dream and fantasy WrestleMania 38 match card! It was awesome to discuss it in front of fellow WWE fans! Some of my dream matches include a final farewell match for Undertaker and Kane against Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens, Edge vs John Cena one last time, and a WrestleMania Miz TV filled with WrestleMania legends and hall of famers Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, and The Rock! Who would win each match?
Miss the reveal live? No worries! You can watch the video anytime! Simply click the link below to watch and enjoy! Also be sure to leave your dream Wrestlemania match card in the comments!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store