Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What a FUN and AWESOME WWE Royal Rumble RECAP show! Michael Petty did a FANTASTIC job in his first PPV recap show! The Road To WrestleMania 38 began this Past Saturday!
Michael and I discussed whether the 2022 edition of the WWE Royal Rumble lived up to it's expectations, we discussed our favorite matches, we shared our thoughts on the Royal Rumble, and more! We also discussed what could happen on the Road To WrestleMania and get ready for the WWE Elimination Chamber.
Can Reigns VS. Goldberg be possible for WWE EC?
Find out all that and watch this awesome PPV recap show!
Enjoy, click the link below to watch!
#royalrumble2022 #WWERoyalRumble #BrockLesnar #rondarousey #WWE #WWEEliminationChamber
So, what are your thoughts on Shane McMahon showing up out of nowhere and inserting himself in the Rumble?

Reactions: WOLF2013

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
So, what are your thoughts on Shane McMahon showing up out of nowhere and inserting himself in the Rumble?
I loved it. It was his first Royal Rumble match.
So it was only a matter of time he'd compete in one.
Sadly it will also be his last. His own father fired him.
I guess he caused a lot of problems backstage by booking himself to look strong and also changing Bad Bunny's stance in the RR.
Vince originally wanted Bad Bunny to last 15-20 minutes in the match and enter early. Shane thought that would be insulting to the wrestlers so he changed his entry number quietly went over the head of the producers and told Bad Bunny that's his new entry.
I kind of agree with Shane.... no reason for Bad Bunny to be booked strong considering it was a one off apperance.
So Vince fired him for that literally choosing his staff and their feelings over his son.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow....and Bad Bunny had no business in the match at all in my opinion,Johnny Knoxville either...but you know Vince,he's always had an obsession with having celebrities involved with his product.

Reactions: WOLF2013

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Wow....and Bad Bunny had no business in the match at all in my opinion,Johnny Knoxville either...but you know Vince,he's always had an obsession with having celebrities involved with his product.
agreed... I was upset Knoxvielle entered the RR.. wasted spot

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
View attachment 1486884
Jerry Lawler is still at it.
Wow. Jerry Lawler must have strong genes. Survivies a deadly heart attack. Still wrestles... good for him though as long as he can do it safely and have fun.
Sting is still going too... I guess they never lose the love.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Rumor has it: Goldberg Vs. Roman Reigns in Saudi Arabia WWE Elimination Chamber.
This could be the swan song for Goldberg as he always wanted to face Reigns.
Give Reigns one final victory before he loses at Wrestlemania to Brock L'esnar.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a blast with this epuisode of WWE Top 10! It was the first WrestleMania themed episode of WWE Top 10 with Alex Cardinale! I discussed 10 superstars and legends who belong in the WWE Hall Of Fame Class of 2022! Why do I think The Undertaker should be the headline inductee? I also think Umaga, the Steiner Brothers, and King Kong Bundy should also be inducteed. Who also belongs in this year's WWE Hall of Fame? Watch the video anytime to find out!
Enjoy WWE Fans!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store