How’s the weather?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
It's been a funny old week in blighty weatherwise.

Mostly cloudy, showery and windy all week. I've had a week off work but as far as outdoorsy stuff such as running, cycling, fishing and gardening goes I've done very little.

However, when the clouds did, on occasion split and the sun came out, it was very warm, unfortunately the splits were few and far between.

On the up side though, I don't need good weather to do my indoorsy stuff such as messing with my tanks :thumbsup:

Reactions: Deadeye and deeda

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Glorious today in blighty, and it's meant to continue for a week or so. Temps into the mid 20's C. I thought i'd make the most of the sunshine and try and even my tan up a bit!! Lol.

IMG_20220709_153620_HDR.jpg

Reactions: deeda

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Glorious today in blighty, and it's meant to continue for a week or so. Temps into the mid 20's C. I thought i'd make the most of the sunshine and try and even my tan up a bit!! Lol.

View attachment 1499010
Put your pants on! This is a family friendly forum!z

• Wow
Reactions: esoxlucius

GolemGolem

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
AR
Heatwave. I'm normally a pallitizer in the freezer at work, but my line is down till fall, so I'm utility. 12-13 hours of running carts of sticky ice cream garbage a block and a half over broken pavement to the compactor (which just got replaced! that bit works now!) 2-4 times an hour, and helping out elsewhere when I can. It's a better job when the heat index is below 115, but I still get lots of smoke breaks most of the time.
Might get a storm today, if we do I'm going out moss hunting after.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Been near perfect this last week. Temps in the mid 70sF all week. With just enough clouds to prevent the Sun from melting you all day long.

Reactions: GolemGolem

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
For the first time in UK history many parts are expected to be nudging 40°C on Monday and Tuesday. The current record is 38°C. We are getting a two day blast of extremely hot air from Spain, France and Portugal, where there have already been widespread fires.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Today was officially the coldest day in a good few years here and the thermometer barely scraped 10C. I also got a flat tyre on the way to work which was a great way to start the week freezing my arse off in the wind on the side of the freeway
I was watching the news and seeing the heat wave in Europe and the u.k and thinking how weird things are these days.

• Wow
Reactions: Niki_up and deeda
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store