Udon, Soba, and the Noodles

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
That's a fattie! Looks lovely but needs some friends?

Reactions: clm08k and magpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Cool update mags how big is the loach....yet another fish i would love to have a large group of

Reactions: magpie

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Hendre Hendre - His friends were poly dinners. I don't think getting more makes sense in a tank this small, and the ones I can buy are typically so small I'm certain the puffer would chomp them.

He'll just have to live life solo - I know it's not ideal for a kuhli, but neither is being eaten and he's been saved from that fate at least. ;)

J jaws7777 - he's just a hair over 3" and about 5/8" thick.

They're really cool when you have them in groups, but they do tend to hide a lot even then.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hendre Hendre - His friends were poly dinners. I don't think getting more makes sense in a tank this small, and the ones I can buy are typically so small I'm certain the puffer would chomp them.

He'll just have to live life solo - I know it's not ideal for a kuhli, but neither is being eaten and he's been saved from that fate at least. ;)

They're really cool when you have them in groups, but they do tend to hide a lot even then.
I'd love to upgrade hulks tank and keep him with the hets and a group of CL's and smaller loaches, my son loves them but dont have room atm long term. We had a group of 5 a few yrs ago and they are awesome to just sit and watch

Reactions: clm08k and magpie

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Ive got a loach feeding frenzy on my phone I should try and post that somewhere. That's amazing he survived that long. I worry that meatball is going to go after him he went after polys.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Ive got a loach feeding frenzy on my phone I should try and post that somewhere. That's amazing he survived that long. I worry that meatball is going to go after him he went after polys.
I do too, but so far zero interest.

Meatball also gives zero Fs about the cories. They all eat bloodworms together in a cluster. Really weird how he operates. Puffers. What can ya do.

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016

he's so nice and plump lol.

Meatball does his own thing hahaha.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store