7 x2 x2 ...what to stock it with!?

taylor the beast

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2015
england
I must say, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this tank turns out. When do you think it'll be ready, Taylor?

-Kamran
Same i just ordered the heaters and getting the filter begining of next month and ...the tank should be coming in november/december time have to hire a van to pick it up....im so excited thank you for all your support :)

Last edited:
Reactions: FishBeast

SantaMonicaHelp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Same i just ordered the heaters and getting the filter begining of next month and ...the tank should be coming in november/december time have to hire a van to pick it up....im so excited thank you for all your support :)
You're welcome! Sounds like it'll be quite a holiday season for you. ;)

Reactions: taylor the beast

TheMoneyTank(TMT)

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2017
In the middle of purchasing a 7 x2 x2ft tank 210 gal 800 litre and im curoius and what the biggest fish i could stock it with? I like predatoe looking fish...eels, bichir, cichlids arrownsa, catfish ..big mean looking tetra and of course gars!?
The giant gourami can grow over 2ft long I have an albino that size now and in a 7x2 will have little room to swim although your tank is a good size some of the fish are unsuitable the eel,nile bichir etc. Also angelfish are delicate so you want to be careful with more aggressive fish, the list below is an alternative option so you can stock it with more fish and get the same feel as a monster predator tank
Kissing gourami/snakeskin gourami (instead of the giant gourami)
Striped pike characin 20-30cm
(Instead of the gar)
Delhezi bichir 35cm
Senegal bichir 30cm
Ropefish 40cm
(Instead of the fire eel)
Silver dollars (red hooks,widebar,normal or spotted) as a vegetarian piranhas thing
Severums
Clown loaches (a group of 5 would look good)
Then the Synodontis try hunting down an Angelicus Synodontis one of the prettiest
Hope it helps

Reactions: taylor the beast
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store