7 x2 x2 ...what to stock it with!?

TheMoneyTank(TMT)

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2017
Aw well thats nice..did you get her from a young age? And what else do you stock with her?
I kept her on her own til she was big enough but now she is housed with aggressive cichlids
Green terror
Red terror
X2 Ornatum cichlids
Tyre track eel
Synodontis Angelicus
Mala wolf fish
X2 Indo tigerfish
Jack dempsey
X4 gold Severum
Texas cichlid
Albino Oscar
And some festivum who I'm moving out as they will not be able 2 cope with the aggression of cichlids when they breed or mature

Reactions: taylor the beast

taylor the beast

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2015
england
I kept her on her own til she was big enough but now she is housed with aggressive cichlids
Green terror
Red terror
X2 Ornatum cichlids
Tyre track eel
Synodontis Angelicus
Mala wolf fish
X2 Indo tigerfish
Jack dempsey
X4 gold Severum
Texas cichlid
Albino Oscar
And some festivum who I'm moving out as they will not be able 2 cope with the aggression of cichlids when they breed or mature
Oh okay ..... Nice set up...got any pics of that set up? Is your red terror bigger/more aggressive then the green terror? Is there any aggression in your tank?

TheMoneyTank(TMT)

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2017
Aw well thats nice..did you get her from a young age? And what else do you stock with her?
Green terror
Red terror
X2 Ornatum cichlids
Tyre track eel
Synodontis Angelicus
Mala wolf fish
X2 Indo tigerfish
Jack dempsey
X4 gold Severum
Texas cichlid
Albino Oscar
Oh okay ..... Nice set up...got any pics of that set up? Is your red terror bigger/more aggressive then the green terror? Is there any aggression in your tank?
Not yet as it's only small but the green terror is a lot bigger so keeps them In check for now

Reactions: taylor the beast
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store