150 gallon wild discus project

pancakes

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2016
Paradise
Looking good
The discus is my avatar is from Uncle Sam's. :)
Last year i got scammed from the filipino owner $300 each for reported 5” alenquers. Yes their prices now are cheaper but after realizing i got ripped off. Never again will i give them business as they clearly shown to not be a honest retailer i would support longterm.

Reactions: Lilyann

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
pancakes pancakes Yeah, I noticed that their prices are much lower now then what I paid. I do feel that I got what I paid for, Im sorry your experience was different.

FishKing5

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2013
United States
I’ll be posting a new video of the fish in their show tank this week. They will be moved to their show tank tomorrow. I have a group of blue Heckels and another iripixi coming tomorrow that will go in quarantine for the next few weeks so I’ll share some pics and videos of them as well.

FishKing5

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2013
United States
I’m also getting a pair of German wonder stendker discus from Hans being delivered this Thursday so I’ll make sure to share a video of those beauties as well. They’re unreal looking. He even shared a video with me of the actual pair I’ll be getting. Super excited for them as well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store