16" Jardini Arowana For Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misterbegnoche

Feeder Fish
Feb 9, 2016
IMG_0666.JPG Make me an offer for my 16" Jardini. Very healthy currently in a 180 gallon. Had this arow for a little over a year. It has never eaten live food and has a variety diet of shrimp, tilapia, pellets, and earthworms. That's just what I feed my whole tank so being a pig he eats it all. This photo doesn't do the fish full justice. The fish is has so much color in him. My water paremters are always on point so he has lived a good life. I do two water changes a week one 50% and one 70%. I use prime for my conditioner and clean filters once monthly. I just would like to do a different stocking so before I add to the bioload I'm going to thin the tank down some fish. I'm also open to trades. im in no rush he has plenty of room on the back wall there is a 8-10" open space to Chanel the caves. So he has his routes and can turn around just fine. This isn't my only aquarium and do have other tanks so if there is something you would want to offer or as a partial cash fish trade just shoot me a message. $350 but, if you're local: $300. Thank you for your time.

- Paul

Misterbegnoche

Feeder Fish
Feb 9, 2016
Wher u from
Connecticut. Could ship but would have to pay for shipping. I'm friends with my lfs. So, they help me out when shipping because they are expierenced. We shipped my two peacock bass that were about the same size to a friend on instagram to California and they made it safe and have been in his tank for a few months now. But. if your local that would be awesome.

Caspers513

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2017
Lost island
Wow the plants in the background looks great.. my 16 in jardini would shreds its to pieces. There's still hope for me... Love that pic.. GLWS

Misterbegnoche

Feeder Fish
Feb 9, 2016
Wow the plants in the background looks great.. my 16 in jardini would shreds its to pieces. There's still hope for me... Love that pic.. GLWS
It's partly illusion and hard anchoring. I ziptiwd the drift wood together and drilled wholes in the drift. The plants are mainly rooted into drift wood. Hardy plants only. Lol. But I had the aro from a small size and it found its paths and routines it likes to do. Pretty chill for a jardini. Except around eating he makes a few wait for him to eat lol. But he never went afternoon any fish in the tank.

Misterbegnoche

Feeder Fish
Feb 9, 2016
I have decided if bought local pick up then j would sell for 200. I'm selling this low because I need to sell before I buy a pair of fish I've seen. If they sell they I'm back to no rush. So if you want him 200 soooo cheap and very very healthy.

viperman100

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Rialto, Cali.
How much shipped to allen tx. 75002?

Misterbegnoche

Feeder Fish
Feb 9, 2016
How much shipped to allen tx. 75002?
It will cost 500 over night shipped to Texas. Shipping cost a lot but it's worth it to keep them safe. I have more photos and even video of the fish if your interested I'll try to post them. Beautiful fish just going with new stock type.

Misterbegnoche

Feeder Fish
Feb 9, 2016
no worries he sold 3 days ago. Shipping cost is what the company quoted me at for next day. It is a lot but I can't change their rates. That's why I hate selling a fish that needs to be shipped. A lot of people don't warrant the price. But the guy who bought him did. Thank you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store