220g ply/epoxy

captainahab

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2011
Iowa, USA
www.bluesagehues.com
Ok, folks! Looked better mod 1 but that stump was a nightmare. Here it is for now; I had a plastic formed water fall POS that someone gave me for the garden pools and I turned it into a shelf for now. cut a bunch of holes in it and filled cavities with gravel and plants. Makes a good seperation horizontally. Once the plants are bigger and algae covers the plastic we'll see how it looks.

Added an A. jake last night, juvie male 1.5"

t3.jpg
t12.jpg
t4.jpg
t6.jpg

t3.jpg

t12.jpg

t4.jpg

t6.jpg

dreysthename

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2011
NYC
very disappointed, this was made for med to large CA/SA cichlids... but its your tank and you should do as you wish, who gives 2 rat poopies what i think it was destined for. i knew that log wouldn't work. it must have been a bi**h to uproot. congrats it is a marvelous build

Andrew69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2011
Marion, iowa
Tank looks great! I hoping once we get a house I can persuade the wife on letting me build a plywood tank! I got a feeling that talking her into it will be harder and take longer then building the tank!

captainahab

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2011
Iowa, USA
www.bluesagehues.com
Drey....don't fret too much, still have a Rainbow, Salvini, Firemouth and EBJD coming this weekend! So far all is well with the Peacocks, but mostly all young fish though.

Andrew, again thanks for the A. nyassae... can't wait for them to color up. The baenshi's are just now starting to get a yellow tinge at 3". Dragonbloods spawned today....so things must be in order!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store