300 gallon poly tank

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
Yeah she does. Hes such a jerk man.

So if i approach the tank he thinks its dinner time...she slinks back. She knkws her place when he "thinks" its food time.

Sometimes i wanna reach in there and flick him in the face

Yeah, I know the feeling. He’s just being a total fatty not wanting to share anything.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
how do u keep ur gravel and water so clean?
I don't do anything special. 100 micron filter socks kind of do all the heavy lifting. Infact I don't ever gravel vac either. every now and then I dose the tank with ridx

Yeah, I know the feeling. He’s just being a total fatty not wanting to share anything.
he has been the biggest p.i.t.a out of any fish I've ever kept. pearsei aren't killers or really tough guys...they are more like wanna be gangsters lol he was always either too aggressive or not aggressive enough and would start something he couldn't finish. I used to have a nice chunky L600 that he would harass until the pleco wasn't having it anymore and literally shredded hulk. He looked like he swam through a cheese grader

Reactions: DRteugelsi

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
I don't do anything special. 100 micron filter socks kind of do all the heavy lifting. Infact I don't ever gravel vac either. every now and then I dose the tank with ridx

he has been the biggest p.i.t.a out of any fish I've ever kept. pearsei aren't killers or really tough guys...they are more like wanna be gangsters lol he was always either too aggressive or not aggressive enough and would start something he couldn't finish. I used to have a nice chunky L600 that he would harass until the pleco wasn't having it anymore and literally shredded hulk. He looked like he swam through a cheese grader
LMAO and he still hasn't learned his lesson?!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
LMAO and he still hasn't learned his lesson?!
Lol if i didnt seperate them he would have been killed. Not only was the pleco who is covered in spikes using its body as a weapon but the big idiot was biting too....his lips were so torn up and bleeding i thought he would never heal right smh

Reactions: DRteugelsi

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
Lol if i didnt seperate them he would have been killed. Not only was the pleco who is covered in spikes using its body as a weapon but the big idiot was biting too....his lips were so torn up and bleeding i thought he would never heal right smh
Holy crap, I had no clue. So, essentially he was killing himself just to try to prove a point that he was top dog? LOL I always thought Hulk was more of an intellectual fish but now I am starting to question it haha

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Holy crap, I had no clue. So, essentially he was killing himself just to try to prove a point that he was top dog? LOL I always thought Hulk was more of an intellectual fish but now I am starting to question it haha
Exactly lol thats why i would never put him with some of the heavy hitters lkke jags or argentea...hed get himself killed

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Back on page 138 2 pages back, I dunno if you said what it was and I just missed it or not but what is the really dark poly with the nice pattern you posted a picture of and said "look who came out". That's a very different looking color I like that one a lot and just wondered exactly what it was?

neko1

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 25, 2016

Ridx? the stuf u trow into the toilets?:eek:o_O
But can ur pump suck up /move all the poo?

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
Ridx? the stuf u trow into the toilets?:eek:o_O
But can ur pump suck up /move all the poo?
RidX is basically just a good bacteria that helps break down waste products from fish or other animals. You can only use the organic powder-y kind in an aquarium though.

Reactions: jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store