75g New Scape

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Just realized as well. I still have the jaguar cat in the tank too. Don't usually notice him because he always hides. But I cant get something that he will eat or that will pick on him.
Severums with some larger tetras?

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Solo or a male female pair would be good. 8-10 inches is average and 75 is probably enough space to split up territories.
Colombian tetras are about 2 inches, tall bodied and have are red and blue like neons.
Serpaes and lemons are also very colorful.

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Solo or a male female pair would be good. 8-10 inches is average and 75 is probably enough space to split up territories.
Colombian tetras are about 2 inches, tall bodied and have are red and blue like neons.
Serpaes and lemons are also very colorful.
Not a HUGE fan of sevs, but the red shouldered ones are pretty cool and I think would look good in the tank.

Reactions: Deadeye

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
So I setup my 75 a little while back and I really didn’t like it. I’m on a tight budget and I spent like 40$ to make it nice and ofc I didn’t like it. Well I did a lot better this time. I think lol. But the wood and decor still has to sink so I’ll make sure to update as it goes I also need more sand on the bottom to cover up the only stuff, keeping barely any of the last stuff is what is really messing it up lol. But I was really happy I got a huge nice piece of wood and some amazing natural looking stuff. For like 2-3$ and ofc some real plants robmcd robmcd got on me about my other post saying the fake plants weren’t plants. These ones are!?View attachment 1459642View attachment 1459643
Looks great bud! And don't worry about what that guy says. He's an @$$, ;)

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Think I’m gonna look into the lighting. The floating plants always get sucked into my filters and are really annoying. I have these light at home I’m gonna try and see how they look. If they look bad I’m gonna buy a new one.

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Wow had it been a journey to get this thing to sink. I got it kind of scaped but not TO happy with it as I need to filler it up and let the water settle. It looks dirty but it’s not that bad, it’s just I was digging around moving stuff and planting the plants and such. I definitely want to get more ground coverage. Definitely need to clean the glass a bit.F07A5B61-4F2D-403D-9AA1-CEB92E285009.jpeg

Fishman Dave

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2015
West Yorkshire
Looking good.
Just one trick from me....... if you have a piece of wood with a trunk end like that either,
a) hide the very end behind taller plants or rocks
or b) put it up against the end of the tank so it looks like the branch comes in through the glass.
Just little tips you learn along the way.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store