75g!!!!!

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Already going to have a flowerhorn. So I was thinking of something more at the bottom
The only fishes I know that are personable and bottom dwellers are stingrays and catfish. Catfish wise I’ve never kept them hence have no experience what is suitable for ur tank, and stingrays are too big for your tank.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn and Deadeye

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Just bring the fh to the store I set u up with tomorrow.
I’m going to bring the black belt to the store. Final decision. I feel like the flowerhorn has so much potential to be an absolute eye catcher and I’m going to work on my flowerhorn. Very great fish too has an amazing personality and behavior. I’m going with flowerhorn and going to try to
Find something she’s okay with living with

Reactions: Deadeye

SalviniCichlidFan

Dovii
MFK Member
May 30, 2021
www.andrew-li.org
oof I came a bit late to this thread, but I have a CRUCIAL PIECE OF ADVICE. DO NOT KEEP 2 CICHLIDS IN A TANK. KEEP AT LEAST 3 OR ONLY 1. WHY? WELL IT'S BECAUSE THE DOMINANT CICHLD WILL ALWAYS BULLY AND CHASE THE SMALLER ONE TO DEATH. IVE EXPERIENCED THIS SO MANY TIMES. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST DO NOT KEEP ONLY 2 CICHLIDS TOGETHER. GET A COLONY OF SMALLER ONES OR ONLY KEEP 1 BIG CICHLID.

done with my soapbox

Reactions: Deadeye and Rtc/tsn

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
oof I came a bit late to this thread, but I have a CRUCIAL PIECE OF ADVICE. DO NOT KEEP 2 CICHLIDS IN A TANK. KEEP AT LEAST 3 OR ONLY 1. WHY? WELL IT'S BECAUSE THE DOMINANT CICHLD WILL ALWAYS BULLY AND CHASE THE SMALLER ONE TO DEATH. IVE EXPERIENCED THIS SO MANY TIMES. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST DO NOT KEEP ONLY 2 CICHLIDS TOGETHER. GET A COLONY OF SMALLER ONES OR ONLY KEEP 1 BIG CICHLID.

done with my soapbox
To add on to this you can’t overstock American cichlids like you can Africans. All it usually does is make them even more angry.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Tomorrow’s the day... I’m absolutely devastated to have to say goodbye to bullseye but I’m sure he’ll be much happier (might cry at the pet
Store tomorrow when I leave) but it’s for the better. I’m keeping the flowerhorn in the 75 alone until I can find a Jaguar catfish and then I’ll be making the bottom corner like a jungle and the other corner maybe with no decor or of anyone has any suggestions for the flowerhorns “side”. I’m saying side as In that half of the tank will represent him and the other half will represent the Jaguar catfish. But going to do the jungle whenever I get the jag cat. I’m really going to miss bullseye.

SalviniCichlidFan

Dovii
MFK Member
May 30, 2021
www.andrew-li.org
Tomorrow’s the day... I’m absolutely devastated to have to say goodbye to bullseye but I’m sure he’ll be much happier (might cry at the pet
Store tomorrow when I leave) but it’s for the better. I’m keeping the flowerhorn in the 75 alone until I can find a Jaguar catfish and then I’ll be making the bottom corner like a jungle and the other corner maybe with no decor or of anyone has any suggestions for the flowerhorns “side”. I’m saying side as In that half of the tank will represent him and the other half will represent the Jaguar catfish. But going to do the jungle whenever I get the jag cat. I’m really going to miss bullseye.
are u giving them to Ohio Fish Rescue?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store