850 gallon aquarium -$4,500-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssalisk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2016
Utah
I'm considering selling off my tank due to an opportunity to move to Seattle next spring. I'll be heading into an apartment so I obviously couldn't be running this system there. Most all of the livestock pictured is gone aside from the pacu, but I'll probably still hold on to him inside of an indoor pond. The tank dimensions are 10.5' long x 4' wide x 2.5' tall. It's fully acrylic and includes the tank, stand, pump (alpine pal 6550), and any plumbing that can be salvaged during dismantling. The filtration was made out of brutes and later upgraded to rain barrels but I'd recommend hooking up an Ultima and a sump to this bad boy to make life a hell of a lot easier. The corners are sealed off and have some liquid/ algae in them but it's never been a problem for me. The background could use some repair and the outside front panel could use a buff but otherwise it's solid and leaves people in awe. If I have enough time I'll probably get around to fixing the background and buffing but if I can't I figured I'd let you know ahead of time. If I don't end up selling it I'll be storing it until I can hook it up again so don't feel pressured into giving me a solid commitment.20180417_183136.jpg 20180417_183149.jpg 20180314_184016.jpg

20180417_183156.jpg 20180417_183144.jpg 20180417_182045.jpg

Joshomaru

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2018
Dude, I saw you listing this on ksl a couple weeks ago.
I figured that with so few big BIG tanks in our area that someone would have snagged it by now.
Good luck man.
Josh

Reactions: Abyssalisk

Abyssalisk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2016
Utah
Dude, I saw you listing this on ksl a couple weeks ago.
I figured that with so few big BIG tanks in our area that someone would have snagged it by now.
Good luck man.
Josh
Yeah me too lol. I guess people are just intimidated by such a large commitment around here.

Abyssalisk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2016
Utah
Looks like overflow is on the right side of the tank, what exactly is sealed off on the left side? Do you have any pics of it?
I can get some later when I'm home. The best way to describe it is that the four corners of the acrylic walls themselves are triangle sealed off with thin blue acrylic strips. I'm guessing the intent was to be extra heavy duty and keep any water pressure from being directly on the seams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store