A Question On My Jardini's Colour And Behaviour

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
I would love to put a ray but the tank that's currently housing it is only 1.5feet wide so I don't think that is quite enough for rays.
Maybe if you found someone with motoro ray pups you could house some in the tank for a while

Jessabelle?

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2021
Maybe if you found someone with motoro ray pups you could house some in the tank for a while
I think I should maybe not trust rays with a Jardini anyway though, a lot of people say it works but only until the Jardini decides that it doesn't want a friend anymore lol. I might be getting an asian in a year or so along with another tank and I'll make sure that one is at least 2.5ft wide and it might be able to house a ray.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
I think I should maybe not trust rays with a Jardini anyway though, a lot of people say it works but only until the Jardini decides that it doesn't want a friend anymore lol. I might be getting an asian in a year or so along with another tank and I'll make sure that one is at least 2.5ft wide and it might be able to house a ray.
An Asian aro can definitely be housed with rays and I’ve always loved the look of aro and rays in the same tank

Jessabelle?

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2021
An Asian aro can definitely be housed with rays and I’ve always loved the look of aro and rays in the same tank
Yeah, I'll definitely try rays with the Asian when I get it. What species do you keep? I would like to see them.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Yeah, I'll definitely try rays with the Asian when I get it. What species do you keep? I would like to see them.
I have a salvini cichlid, silver arowana, redtail tiger shovel nose catfish, eel catfish it’s a more rare species I’ll look it up and tell you what it is in a bit when I have time for that then I have a sun catfish, pacu, flagtail, jack Dempsey, blackbelt cichlid but soon selling the sun catfish, jack Dempsey and if I need to maybe flagtail or blackbelt but I don’t know cause those were both birthday presents so I don’t really wanna sell those 2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store