ACA 2009 : July 30, 2009 ~ August 2, 2009 : Cincinnati, Ohio

MTN PIKE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Colorado
www.americancichlids.net
lostnight;3294249; said:
I like that better than the official shirt I pre-orderd. I'll be there all 4 days, so I may pick one up.

I am new to conventions, what is the after hours hospitality room all about? Do they offer free drinks? It is listed as being very late at night.
you must like fremponqi a lot, my friend!

lostnight

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2006
Dayton, Ohio, USA
Cool, I found another kennel with an opening and booked a room for the Rusty-dog.:headbang2That's a load off my mind.

MTN PIKE;3302029; said:
you must like fremponqi a lot, my friend!
Yes I do, but I am frempongiless at this particular time, they keep killing the hell out of each other. But if I see any for sale at the auction, I'll probably get stupid and but some more.:nilly::screwy:

ajbassmaster

Candiru
MFK Member
May 19, 2008
Erie, Pa
I am interested in the convention but I need to convince my parents that I should go. I am 6 hrs away so it is quite a ride, can someone help explain what goes on and why it is worth going? (If I attend it would be like Sat-Sun)

Pittbull

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2008
Louisville Kentucky
A lot of educational topics a rare chance to obtain species you can't find in most places and at a great price and to meet new aquatic friends.. friendly atmosphere and topics most would love to hear and a chance to meet an Author of knowledge Aquatic guru's like Ad Konings and Wayne Leibel just to mention a few and other famous fish folk..

This is the convention for fish geeks more like hunters with the Jim Strader convention with Ted Nugent hosting a speak.. hehehe

ajbassmaster

Candiru
MFK Member
May 19, 2008
Erie, Pa
Another question, good chance that im going but wondering if there is a fee to get into the convention and how much it is? thanx for the help.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store