ACA 2009 : July 30, 2009 ~ August 2, 2009 : Cincinnati, Ohio

seand

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Cincinnati
www.gcas.org
Here's a readable version of the SWAG image...

The Vendor and Showrooms are public

Full registration is $50 for ACA members, $75 for non-members. There's also a 1 day pass for $25.

ACA_SWAG.jpg

ikevi

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Oregon
That is this year's swag.

I will be there tomorrow afternoon.

And ajbassmaster, to see the talks there are fees. (Either a 1 day, or all the days.) The show and auction are free. Either show up or call the number on the website below. (I think it is like 50 for full registration but you need to pay for membership into either the ACA or local club, or 25 bucks for a single day.) (Just noticed the prices were posted above.)

http://2009aca.com/

lostnight

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2006
Dayton, Ohio, USA
I will also be there noonish on Thursday, give or take a couple of hours. Bought some swimming trunks today so I can show off my mailman tan (tan arms & legs/pasty white torso) at the pool.:eek::WHOA: If my appearance offends any of you, just chug some more cocktails and everything will seem ok.:nilly:

I do tend to procrastinate often, so who knows when I'll show up. Morning would be cool so I can get a jump on things, but check-in time for the hotel probably isn't 'till midafternoon I'd guess.

See everyone there, looking forward to it!:headbang2

lostnight

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2006
Dayton, Ohio, USA
lostnight;3303523; said:
excellent, I'll bring my camera, love the frempongis
MTN PIKE;3302805; said:
I will bring my wild caught for show at ACA 2009, you will like him, my friend
Your frempongi was awesome, I loved him!

I sat at the table behind you at the banquet. You sure won a lot of awards, great job! :woot::bling:

MTN PIKE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Colorado
www.americancichlids.net
we should meet at ACA, I love this franponqi, but I can not put him with any fish because the safty of my other fish, but anyway , he did really good for this two years, last year he won 1st in the class, and this year he won 2nd, thank you for the pic!lostnight

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store