In the caiman den
i second this

Spatula

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2009
Under your bed
They freggin love each other :hearts:

I wake up in the morning and they are both laying side by side on the bottom. I come home and they are swimming around together. I only had that one issue with feeding that one time but now I got that worked out.
I do laugh though cause this LNG I got is a mean spitfire little mofo.
I reach in and pet my Gator Gar and he just sits there and stares me down the whole time. Then I reach for him to try and pet him and he stays JUST out of range for me to touch him, then as SOON as I move my hand back he snaps at my fingers and tries to get me and chases my hand all the way out of the tank. I can see now why he didn't do well at his other homes.
I wonder if most LNG are this "mean"?
Yet he has NEVER shown any signs of aggression towards the Gator Gar.

Also, on a side note. The red devil ciclid thing is still doing fine too.
Supossedly that wasn't supossed to work out either but that damn thing just keeps on living. ;) I'll have to update that thread too now that I think about it.

CrazyJ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2007
Vancouver B.C.
Totally off topic, but since the thread was already bumped today I will ask. What gets all these posters banned? I see lots of people banned and don't see anything in their posts that I read that seem to be reason to ban them.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
they delete the posts.

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;4206724; said:
they delete the posts.
yeah, IMO several of these practices are questionable moderation techniques at best. especially since often valuable information is lost...i can see, however, deleting posts on a case by case basis...Richard's posts were very useful, Spatula's generally were not.--
--solomon

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
this is true. im still tryin to get ahold of spat. I cant get ahold of him. no clue on how long he banned.

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
I always assumed that banned was for good and suspension was for temporary. That's how most forums work.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store