-603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm, looking to add a species of Anubias to my 125 gallon setup, I'm thinking of going with Anubias Nana, whats everyone's favorite type of Anubias or suggestion ?

Reactions: tlindsey

-603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2018
All anubias are very slow growing and you’ll find that some will grow much larger than others. The petite appears very delicate as a full size plant is about the size of a half dollar coin. Rather expensive for their size so you’ll need quite a bit for your 125 gal
yah just looked them up, Having them growing all over my drift wood would look pretty nice tho I think

Zak03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2018
Salem, Oregon. USA
All anubias are very slow growing and you’ll find that some will grow much larger than others. The petite appears very delicate as a full size plant is about the size of a half dollar coin. Rather expensive for their size so you’ll need quite a bit for your 125 gal
what are some of the larger species? i have been trying to look, but i am having trouble finding consistent and clear data

burntrubber

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Go big or go home! Anubias coffeefolia! Great instant aquascape fillers. It can be a focal plant with it's nice leaf pattern.

Reactions: Zak03
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store