Any Bonsai tree Keepers?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thanks Steve,I have been meaning to get a set for some time.
Bonsai bretheren,let's see what you all are working with.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I saw this thread the other day, then I saw this online and it made me think of the group. What is the thought around these? They look pretty cool? Money well spent? Better brand?

Thinking about dabbling a bit. I shut my hydroponic systems down last year and really miss caring for plants and maintaining a garden.

http://hoshinchu.com/ Thoughts? Corny? Cool? Only for experts?

Thanks for any input

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I saw this thread the other day, then I saw this online and it made me think of the group. What is the thought around these? They look pretty cool? Money well spent? Better brand?

Thinking about dabbling a bit. I shut my hydroponic systems down last year and really miss caring for plants and maintaining a garden.

http://hoshinchu.com/ Thoughts? Corny? Cool? Only for experts?

Thanks for any input
I think those are pretty cool and someone posted about them before if I am not mistaken.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I think those are pretty cool and someone posted about them before if I am not mistaken.
Thanks Krich, of course I'm late to the party and didn't read the thread in its entirety. I'll scroll back and take a peek

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thanks Krich, of course I'm late to the party and didn't read the thread in its entirety. I'll scroll back and take a peek
No biggie bro,it was posted quite a while ago,probably a year or so.I don't even remember if it was in this thread or not.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I'm ghetto when it comes to tools. I use a diesel pair of snips to clip branches, re purposed fork as a root rake, and a small garden saw to trim root balls.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm ghetto when it comes to tools. I use a diesel pair of snips to clip branches, re purposed fork as a root rake, and a small garden saw to trim root balls.
I have also been going about my cutting and such in a ghetto fashion,I have used household items such as kitchen knives and even toenail clippers lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store