Any Wrestling Fans

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Minutes away from raw. They gave Lesner the title again. From what I read Strowman total jobbed to Lesnar. Little to no offense at all. Goodbye title match for another 4 or so months.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Minutes away from raw. They gave Lesner the title again. From what I read Strowman total jobbed to Lesnar. Little to no offense at all. Goodbye title match for another 4 or so months.
LOL!.....when was the match?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Last Friday in Saudi Arabia. It was suppose to be a triple threat with Roman Reigns.
Hah!.....they put the belt on him and he can't even be bothered to show up at the very next RAW!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Vince is his b****h. I only watched the last hour. I taped the rest.
Yeah,as domineering a figure as McMahon appears to be he seems to give certain top guys a lot of leeway.I bet Brock would never agree to jobbing out to Triple H and McMahon would probably back him lol.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yeah,as domineering a figure as McMahon appears to be he seems to give certain top guys a lot of leeway.I bet Brock would never agree to jobbing out to Triple H and McMahon would probably back him lol.
The only one not to job to Lesnar is Rey Mystero.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I dont get the whole love affair with Mysterio.....and speaking of jobbing,look at what they did to Balor last night!

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I dont get the whole love affair with Mysterio.....and speaking of jobbing,look at what they did to Balor last night!
Against Lashley? He's a beast. I don't think anyone would job to him as long as it's a reasonable match.

Speaking of Mysterio, he just beat Almos(a heavyweight).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Against Lashley? He's a beast. I don't think anyone would job to him as long as it's a reasonable match..
Yeah I realize he's a beast and all but it just seems to me that a wrestler of Fin's accomplishments deserves more than to be beaten by someone who hasnt done as much.They could at least have had him beat him on a ppv.
I always said that Balor should never have gone to the wwe but business is business.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store