Any Wrestling Fans

Meeji90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2018
Used to love watching WWE. I watch highlight packages on youtube these days and just cringe at how bad it is from a wrestling and entertainment standpoint. Part time workers as champions, failure to build big stars etc.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Used to love watching WWE. I watch highlight packages on youtube these days and just cringe at how bad it is from a wrestling and entertainment standpoint. Part time workers as champions, failure to build big stars etc.
This part time wrestler has not even wrestled a match in the ring on tv in over 10 years(since his first run).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yet he still puts more "asses in seats" than any other current top guy.....

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well...he only shows up once a month, so what about those other times? Like them or not Cena and Roman put alot in seats too.
.....not denying that they do but for all his faults Lesnar is still a gold mine.That's why they keep putting the strap on him.....give Lashley the belt and watch what happens.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I heard that Hogan is back in McMahon's good graces.....

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't want to see him again.
Nope,me neither.Hogan and Ric Flair are two old farts that I can do without hanging around.....and I was a huge fan of Flair's back in the day.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well...he only shows up once a month, so what about those other times? Like them or not Cena and Roman put alot in seats too.
There ya go Borg,Brock made his post title win RAW appearance.He may not have been in an actual match but he beat up the annoying punjabi guy which was just as well....good to see Tamina back too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store