Any Wrestling Fans

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
So did I.He was good on the mic back then and I remember his one line when he called Ricky Steamboat a meally mouthed Hawaiian punk!
The interview I liked the best was when mean Gene was talking about Hogan then called in Stunning Steve and he blasted Gene for wasting his interview time on Hogan.

Here, you might like this

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah that's pretty good,thanks for that too.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I knew he was an original Bullet club member....didn't know it was him that started it and that he had the 'demon' back then.
Oh yeah,I knew about him starting it as well as his demon persona.One of tge reasons I didn't want him coming to wwe is I suspected Vince wouldn't allow him to use the demon look.I would rather see him take the Bullet Club faction to ROH or even Impact than have him get lost in the wwe shuffle.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Oh yeah,I knew about him starting it as well as his demon persona.One of tge reasons I didn't want him coming to wwe is I suspected Vince wouldn't allow him to use the demon look.I would rather see him take the Bullet Club faction to ROH or even Impact than have him get lost in the wwe shuffle.
Yea, I'm going to miss Punishment Martinez.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Balor is getting a push right now. Hasn't used the demon persona much lately though

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've never really cared for him,always liked Jim Ross better.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store