Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Heenan was gold on the mic back then...just as he was as the mouthpiece for the wrestlers he managed.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
It appears impact is moving again...it's going to the pursuit channel which is an outdoors channel (604 on direct tv). It's also moving to Friday next week. I only heard it once, I'll come back later to verify it.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
They're hoping people will watch after Smackdown.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm not sure if I have that channel, I sure never heard of it before.....not that I watch all that much of Impact these days anyhow.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'm not sure if I have that channel, I sure never heard of it before.....not that I watch all that much of Impact these days anyhow.
I never heard of it either...I had to google it to find out it's an outdoors channel. Upon further googling I found out that I do have it. Way off the beaten path.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I never heard of it either...I had to google it to find out it's an outdoors channel. Upon further googling I found out that I do have it. Way off the beaten path.
I just checked and we don't have Pursuit so no more Impact for me.All those channels in the lineup and Impact manages to find a channel that we don't have.Amazing.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I just checked and we don't have Pursuit so no more Impact for me.All those channels in the lineup and Impact manages to find a channel that we don't have.Amazing.
I don't know why they pick these weird channels...never heard of them until Impact went there. Destination America, POP, and Pursuit.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I guess they are all they can get tv deals with......meanwhile shows like Spike and ION runs stuff like Cops nonstop every night.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I stopped watching that a long time ago.
....heard there is a female wrestler on the indie scene who's got her own version of Mr.Socko.....yep at some point during her match this gal pulls out a tampon and tries to shove it down her opponent's throat.She's been getting quite a bit of backlash on social media due to her stunt but at least Tommy Dreamer supports her.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store