Any Wrestling Fans

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Jeff Hardly was arrested for public drunkeness.....well,that might be one way of getting out of a wwe contract.
Considering rumors of Vince being terrified of AEW, I can see a few scenarios...1.) He’ll probably just be put on the shelf until the end of his contract. 2.) He’ll be jobbing for a good long while. Or 3.) Put on the shelf until his contract runs out and then add additional time for missed dates.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....thats why I said,"might be". Hardy would more than likely rather sit out his contract than subject himself to being jobbed into oblivion for the duration but we shall see.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Read the PPV for WWE. All looked good except the very end of it. Brock cashed in and got the title.
Heard that Balor will be done with wwe after Summerslam. I hope it is true as I never wanted him to sign with wwe in the first place.Looks like he will face Wyatt in the big ppv.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I thought you liked Balor
I do and I never wanted him to go to wwe for fear that they would either ruin his character or he'd wind up getting lost in the shuffle.
I have since heard that Balor is not leaving the company but merely taking a vacation

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I do and I never wanted him to go to wwe for fear that they would either ruin his character or he'd wind up getting lost in the shuffle.
I have since heard that Balor is not leaving the company but merely taking a vacation
Seems like he's been on vacation. Hasn't been on air much the last few months. Now, he's given up the belt.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Seems like he's been on vacation. Hasn't been on air much the last few months. Now, he's given up the belt.
I felt like he was a big enough star on his own without having to join the wwe program.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Went to Texas Roadhouse(a steakhouse) and saw Roman Reigns. He was about 5'10" but the face was an exact match(even had the man bun in the back).
I saw Roman Reigns working at a coffee shop in Rehoboth Beach.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store