Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Tropical fish keeper's, I have an exciting episode of Aqua Alex LIVE coming your way tonight!!! LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT, I welcome another fish keeper to my show Aqua Alex LIVE! I am honored to interview a very loyal listener and viewer of all the aquarium podcasts and videos I have put out since I first started. His love of the aquarium hobby has grown drastically over the years thanks to me. Tonight, I welcome Steve from YouTube Channel Steve's Aquatics to Aqua Alex LIVE for a fun tropical fish discussion. How did Steve get into the aquarium hobby? What is his advice to beginners? What kind of fish does he keep? All that and MORE to be discussed LIVE tonight! ALSO, FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOU WILL SEE ALL OF STEVE'S FISH AND AQUARIUMS!
LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT, on the Facebook event link below,my personal Facebook page Alex Cardinale, and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! See you there fish keepers!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
I watched part of your red belly pacu video. Pacu are omnivores and will consume just about everything. Also, the amount of red color is not how to tell pacu from piranha. Pacu and piranha have completely different jaws. Piranha have a very prominent lower jaw. The corner of their mouth is an acute angle compared to a pacu which have a square corner. This picture found on the web illustrates the difference:

1630027034413.png

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I watched part of your red belly pacu video. Pacu are omnivores and will consume just about everything. Also, the amount of red color is not how to tell pacu from piranha. Pacu and piranha have completely different jaws. Piranha have a very prominent lower jaw. The corner of their mouth is an acute angle compared to a pacu which have a square corner. This picture found on the web illustrates the difference:

View attachment 1471204
Good information! I think I did mention the mouths just not as detailed as you I don't remember.
But thanks for the info and watching.

Reactions: DrownedFishonFire

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Corydoras Catfish are one of my favorite small species of freshwater fish that don't require huge aquariums. Most corydoras catfish species top out at around 4'' meaning they can comfortably fit in medium (29 gallon to 40 gallon breeder) aquariums and larger. There are hundreds of different species of Corydoras catfish and all of them are gorgeous, active, and schooling species. My dear friend Lynn Mathney LOVED and had a HUGE Passion for Corydoras catfish! She bred many different species of corydoras! Lynn was an awesome corydoras keeper and was an amazing guest on my Aquarium podcasts talking about her love of corydoras.
Tonight LIVE at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT, I will be paying tribute to my dear friend the late corydoras Breeder Lynn Mathney! I will be discussing everything you need to know about corydoras catfish and how to keep them in the home aquarium!!! Have questions on corydoras catfish? Post them in the comments during the LIVE stream!
LIVE tonight at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT at the facebook event link below, my personal Facebook page Alex Cardinale, and my YouTube Channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
It has OFFICIALLY been announced!!!
Mark your calendars! March 6th, 2022 will offically be my 8 Year YouTube Anniversary Celebration! For the first time ever, this celebration will emanate from ICON Park in Orlando, Florida on March 6th, 2022 with a time to be announced later. This celebration video stream will feature 5 prize giveaways: 3 aquarium hobby prizes, 1 food prize, and 1 customized $75 Texas Roadhouse gift card for a legendary subscriber. It will also feature special guests, a blast from the past, and much more!
Our 8 Year YouTube Anniversary is brought to you in part by Texas Roadhouse, Little Egypt aquarium club, Jeremy Stellhorn Watkins, Tangled Up in Cichlids, and Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monsters!
For the aquarium hobbyists, the give away is simple. 3 amazing prizes. 1 winner each.
Prize 1: $100 Tangled Up In Cichlids Gift Certificate
Prize 2: $100 Aquatic Raritie/ Malone's Monsters Gift Certificate
Prize 3: Little Egypt Aquarium Club Gift Certificate
For my cooking and baking lovers, there is 1 prize.
It will be a Watkins basket consisting of J.R. Watkins Seasonsings and Extracts including their Vanilla which is the best vanilla ever.
The last prize is a customized $75 Texas Roadhouse gift card given to a legendary subscriber!
ALL DETAILS AND INFORMATION ON HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY IS ANNOUNCED IN THE VIDEO! Be sure to watch to the end to find out how to ENTER!
See you guys in Orlando, Florida on March 6th, 2022!!! Be sure to enter the give aways! Also subscribe to my channel if you haven't already!

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store