Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Fish keeper's, what are you doing tonight? Why not tune in to the March 2022 Ask Aqua Alex LIVE fish keeper's Q and A? I will be answering tropical fish keeping questions tonight!! Simply post your questions in the comments/chat and I'll answer them LIVE!
LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, join Aqua Alex for a fun Saturday night fish keeper's q and a! Get your fish keeping questions answered! Plus, come answer Aqua Alex's questions as well!
I have 4 awesome questions that were emailed to me that I look forward to answering and I can't wait to answer LIVE questions!
I have a B-I-G- Announcement to make regarding the RETURN of Aquatic Wetline! Find out what the all NEW Aquatic Wetline will be like, who my co-host is, and why it's being called Aquatic Wetline Fish Keeper's Round Table!
Topics for this month's Q and A include fish I don't see myself keeping, aquatic reptiles and amphibians I want to keep!
What will Aqua Alex react too in this month's Aqua Alex Reacts segment?
I have some AMAZING fish and aquariums to show off in this month's fish keeper show off from fellow aquarium hobbyists!
All That and more including stock list review from Tangled Up in Cichlids, Exotic Fish Shop and Aquatic Rarities/Malones Monsters!
It all goes down LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on Facebook and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale! Links below in event:

download (1).jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
The Fish Keeper's Q and A Ask Aqua Alex LIVE March 2022 has been rescheduled for March 27th, 2022 (tomorrow) at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT! Come and join me then! Not feeling well tonight,.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Looking for something fun to do tonight fish keepers? Tune in to the March 2022 Fish Keeper's Question and Answer tonight! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT Aqua Alex will be answering ALL of your fish keeping questions whether they are freshwater or saltwater! Simply post your fish keeping questions in the comments and I'll answer them LIVE on air! :) If you want to appear LIVE virtually on the LIVE stream, simply personal message my account Alex Cardinale and I'll send you the link to my studio.
You can also answer Aqua Alex's questions! Simply post your answers to my questions in the comments!
Topics for this fish keeper's Q and A include fish species I don't see myself keeping and aquatic reptiles and amphibians I want to keep.
What aquarium hobby social media posts will Aqua Alex have to react too? Check out some incredible looking fish in the photos and videos sent in for the March 2022 fish Keeper's Show Off!
Don't miss the B-I-G- announcement regarding the RETURN of Aquatic Wetline and it's new format which will air monthly on my YouTube channel!
All that and more!!! LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook! Fish keeper's come get your questions answered!
Links in event below:

Paroon-Shark-Pangasius-sanitwongsei2.jpg

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Special THANKS to all the fish keepers who tuned in live and asked some good questions!! I had a ton of FUN hosting the March 2022 fish keeper's Q and A! I think this could go down as one of my best! :)
Find out all the details about the return of Aquatic Wetline the fish keeper's round table! Hear my answers to some amazing fish keepers questions including dwarf snakeheads, parachromis jaguar cichlids, and cycling aquariums! See my reaction to a very upsetting Aqua Alex REACTS when I react to a personal ''hater'' of mine!
See a gorgeous Oscar cichlid from Kelly's Aquatics on Monster Fish Keepers, a gorgeous german ram cichlid from my friend, a gorgeous redhook and arowana from my friend Darrell Michael Schwartz and a gorgeous Datnoid from my friend Kevin!
All that and more! Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! This was a fun video I'm sure you fish keepers will enjoy watching!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I always wonder to myself if I were to open up a tropical fish store be it online or a physical retail location or both, what would I do to seperate my business from the others? That's the TOPIC on tonight's ALL NEW episode of Aqua Alex's Top 10 on Aqua Alex LIVE! I invite all the fish keepers to tune in! What would I name my tropical fish store? What would I do differently than the others? What are the ten things I would do to ensure a great fish store? Find out LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT! LIVE on my YouTube Channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my Facebook!
Links in event below! 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a fun time discussing how I would run my tropical fish store if I owned one! I discussed 10 ways my fish store would be different than others! If you missed it live, I definately encourage you to check it out anytime to hear how I would run my fish store! I would name my tropical fish store Aqua Alex's Tropical Fish and Aquarium store! I would sell freshwater, pond, and saltwater fish and supplies!
I would offer a buy 3 fish get 1 free promotion, have awesome display aquariums and more!!! Watch the video to find out the rest!
Enjoy fish keepers and be sure to post how you would run your fish store in the comments! :)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Aqua Alex is hosting another species profile LIVE tonight!! LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, I will be discussing the Common Plecostomus! Common Plecos are very popular in the aquarium hobby because most people assume that they are algae eaters and will keep their aquariums free of algae. They grow huge and as they mature their diet changes. Most people don't realize that common plecos can get up to 3 feet in length and produce a ton of waste! However, they are a pretty cool prehistoric looking catfish that will do well in any large freshwater aquarium. They are super hardy and can live in a wide range of freshwater parameters. Find out all about the common pleco, how to keep and care for them, and see pictures and videos of them including a video of mine.
LIVE tonight at 11 PM ET/ 8 PM PT on my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale!

10731025_975056139175444_3498977676436632600_n-removebg-preview.png

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had fun doing my species profile care guide on the common pleco! I started the video showing my common pleco eating algae wafers. See my pleco eat! I then discussed what I like about common plecos and then gave out interesting facts about the common pleco. I also discussed how to keep and care for this cool catfish. I answered some great viewer questions as well!
Missed it live? No worries! Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below. Enjoy fish keepers:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Can you believe I have a 55 gallon aquarium laying around and I'm still trying to decide what to do with it? That's where YOU the fish keepers get involved! You are going to help me decide what to stock my 55 gallon aquarium with! LIVE tonight at 6:30 PM ET/ 3:30 PM PT, I will be giving out 10 ideas for my 55 gallon aquarium! I will discuss stocking ideas for my 55 gallon aquarium and you can help me pick what I stock!! Simply post which one of my 10 ideas you like the best in the comments! A fun Friday night live stream!
LIVE at 6:30 PM ET/ 3:30 PM PT on my Facebook page The Legendary Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale. (Links In Event Below:)

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Check out my display fish in my predator community aquarium fish! This is my gorgeous black wolf fish! Here is a short but sweet video of my black wolf fish! Enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store