A

AquaAlex1993

This, like a 300-500g. Especially with a pacu. Even a 500g might not be enough. I would do some research before buying fish.
LOL, I knew sooner or later, I would get some critics, but it is to be expected and I can appreciate it because it would be very helpful for a beginner, but I am no beginner, I know how big the pacu gets.
The Pacu isn't a permanent keeper. He will be going to my friend Marc who has a 500 gallon tank maybe as soon as Friday, I haven't decided when to rehome him. That is the only reason I bought the pacu. We were at the store, we saw the pacu and he said he wanted a pacu but couldn't find a big one. I said well I can grow one out, since I enjoy raising pacu, thus there is this one.
To be honest, I was thinking of keeping him till he hits a foot or so but we will see.
The gold clown knife will also require a big tank, but their growth rate is not as fast as the pacu thank god!
The other fish will be fine in the 150 gallon.
Alex

A

AquaAlex1993

I'm looking forward to updated tank pics tomorrow. What time are you getting it?

Let me know when you decide to sell those Geo's
I should be getting it tomorrow at 4 pm.
Will do, but I think they are keepers, love them.

A

AquaAlex1993

Any pics of the new setup?
Well, I went to look at the tank and possibly got it. I was not told it was a drilled reef tank. No sump he sold it, so basically it was going to cost me more money to buy the tank and then get a sump. I just went ahead and ordered a brand new fish tank from my LFS, a 6 ft 180 gallon, should be here anytime soon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store