1) Shocked by an electric catfish
2) Bit by a mottled moray
3) Spiked by my old TSN moving it from the net into the tank

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
Bit by my gar. Drew blood but scared me more than hurt me. Then when prying off the black parts on a fluorescent hood jammed the tip of my finger in the corner and got a nasty blood blister, it hurt so bad!

Ive yet to get bit by my morays although im sure its bound to happen. (I think i just jinxed myself)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jag14

Candiru
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
knoxville tn
My jag/dovii was fond of biting me on the hand whenever I tried to fix the filter intake tubes. Finally gave up and left them off. He drew blood a couple times. I have cut myself a few times on glass covers, those suckers can be pretty sharp.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Wolf fish games one of my mates are gona loose a finger , not me I know what will happen they don't know or don't belive silly people

Anchovie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
Jersey Shore
well when randy and I start to drink we start to play dovii games which is who can keep their hand in the water the longest. we have yet to play with the new guy. so sooner or later someones going to get hurt
Lol that's awesome. I once got drunk and tried to see if I could noodle my RTC by holding a shrimp and seeing if he would swallow my fist.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store