Aquarium that dosent require cleaning?

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Ice rink??? Pffft! :nilly:

By the end of the winter, I usually have the equivalent of a couple of Olympic speed-skating courses frozen up. :)

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Ice rink??? Pffft! :nilly:

By the end of the winter, I usually have the equivalent of a couple of Olympic speed-skating courses frozen up. :)
Haha… the things we do for our fish ??

Jon M

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2010
Port Saint John, FL
Haha i appreciate u even remember those tanks ??… the 650 is still goin strong at 12 yrs running now. Never did finish the 3k after my run in with the “fish police” ?… one of these days ill come outta retirement and fire it up. Def. Do some reading tho on autdrips, shoot me a pm if u have any questions. Seems overwhelming at first but it really is simple and affordable to set up.
I'm going to thank you! I've pondered plumbing from inside my house to outside for seamless wc and refill and then when I read this autodrip thing, I was like hey that sounds similar to the plumbing I already has brewing in my head. I'm gonna check out this 300g build with autodrip later today.

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
I drip 60 GPD in a 540 gallon freshwater tank with Argentea and a Regani in it. Light stock, chloramine filter, I change filter cartridges twice a year. Rinse filter socks every month.

I don’t do water changes. It’s not “no maintenance”, but it’s pretty close.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store