Arapaima in the Gta

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
I have owned one before, for a few weeks, and they are like mini torpedo when you try to capture it :eek: A 12" one can give you a black eye! :O Anything over 20", nobody wants it! xD (not really)

Since they are cited, they need like proper documentation + importing fee, so expect to pay $150 - $250 ish for a baby

Honestly, if your having trouble of buying the Super Red Arowana, I don't think you can even afford this fish >.<"

But I am still going to give you a contact and good luck! :)

448.jpg

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Can't even read and post in the right section so maybe you should avoid the monster fish for the lack thereof

letstalkfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2013
Nomad
I must have missed that point you proved

Sent from my SCH-M828C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

pharmaecopia

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I have owned one before, for a few weeks, and they are like mini torpedo when you try to capture it :eek: A 12" one can give you a black eye! :O Anything over 20", nobody wants it! xD (not really)

Since they are cited, they need like proper documentation + importing fee, so expect to pay $150 - $250 ish for a baby

Honestly, if your having trouble of buying the Super Red Arowana, I don't think you can even afford this fish >.<"

But I am still going to give you a contact and good luck! :)
Price seems a little off. Last time I saw them they were $100.

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
Price seems a little off. Last time I saw them they were $100.
That's just the smuggle in price, get the proper paper work + import fee, that price would be impossible to do

After Lucky's Aquarium and their snakehead incident, I doubt anyone would be smuggling fish into Canada these days

Big als was selling them @ $199 a piece @ 12"

Thelatinofishlover

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2012
Mexico City
The more we say no, and the more he wants to get. Just let him experience with one and we can go from there! :)
exactly, plus its his money and he'll just get it anyways, now is that responsible? nah but its not my problem let him deal with it
Why does this stuff come up every month? Last month it was 123 and his Black Tip Shark.:duh:
because everyone wants huge fish, but dont want to get a huge tank/pond, they think that with an "ill get a bigger tank when it needs it" everything will be okay, sad thing is that 90% of people that say that, dont ever up grade

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store