Arapaima in the Gta

xApostle

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2013
London
I have a RTC, but the pima was kinda, i did honestly thought i coukd house a pima for a bit but i obvously cant even for a short time. But it was a long shot regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
ahh well ok.
why don't u just build a tank for one?

"big ball of light, spits out dinosaurs" - Mac, Primeval New World

pharmaecopia

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2010
Ontario, Canada
That's just the smuggle in price, get the proper paper work + import fee, that price would be impossible to do

After Lucky's Aquarium and their snakehead incident, I doubt anyone would be smuggling fish into Canada these days

Big als was selling them @ $199 a piece @ 12"
Until you have a better idea of shipping, cites paperwork, original cost of the fish, how many you can fit in a box, etc. Don't talk about things you don't know. These are on almost every south American list you can find. They are a farm fish that is not that pricy. Cites permit is not that much especially when spread over a whole box of fish. Shipping per box is also not that much, again when spread over a full box of fish. The bigger thing is applying for the permit then waiting till the permit is approved. Currently in that process for one of my other hobbies.

It is very easy to sell them at this price without smuggling them. At the same time whomever brings them in is free to charge whatever they want. It is up to the consumer to decide if the price is good.

I'm not going to touch on smuggling aside from saying that there is lots of it in this hobby and will be while there is money in it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store