Arapaima Pond Build

Luc70

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand
"Luc, someone else you may want to contact is My Aquatic Diary on Youtube. He had to move a 7 foot arapaima from his 13k to his 60k gallon pond - that's probably the closest to your situation."

Thanks O.L. I've just commented on his FB page and sent an email as well. Hope he can help with some advise and tips.
Amazing pond he has. Unbelievable.

Reactions: Oompa Loompa

Oompa Loompa

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2016
Oompa Loompa, I take it you read the book? Had a chuckle early this week seeing your name..Some time ago I read that..
Haha, a long while back. I'm only 5'4" (163 cm), so this was my nickname back in middle and high school.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Haha, a long while back. I'm only 5'4" (163 cm), so this was my nickname back in middle and high school.
Ouch.

"Luc, someone else you may want to contact is My Aquatic Diary on Youtube. He had to move a 7 foot arapaima from his 13k to his 60k gallon pond - that's probably the closest to your situation."

Thanks O.L. I've just commented on his FB page and sent an email as well. Hope he can help with some advise and tips.
Amazing pond he has. Unbelievable.
You can hit the "reply" button on a quote then it also sends a reply to the poster ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Oompa Loompa

Luc70

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand
Ouch.

You can hit the "reply" button on a quote then it also sends a reply to the poster ;)
Lol. Must be getting old here..
Went over to the factory, nothing much to show, they where still busy tying up the rebar and started cutting the top to length.
Pictures next week again.

Reactions: Hendre

fishdance

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
Have not read all the posts sorry.

Will you be using bottom drains and putting TPR pipes into the walls before pouring concrete? To create water jets so you can direct water to push bottom mulm (self cleaning)?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store