Not open for further replies.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
:WHOA::WHOA::WHOA::WHOA:Ben Please tell me your Just Kidding!!!!!!
Nope...this isn't just about CREAM either. I just always see the "So and So are leaving the hobby so I'm leaving too!" And every time I see one of those threads, it's usually a Pbass guy. I don't mean to offend anyone, especially you or Arttyfish since I've always gotten along with you guys (for the most part to my recognition, lol). Have to admit it's like school...if the cool kids are/aren't doing it, why shouldn't/should I?

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Nope...this isn't just about CREAM either. I just always see the "So and So are leaving the hobby so I'm leaving too!" And every time I see one of those threads, it's usually a Pbass guy. I don't mean to offend anyone, especially you or Arttyfish since I've always gotten along with you guy (for the most part to my recognition, lol). Have to admit it's like school...if the cool kids are/aren't doing it, why shouldn't/should I?
Idk about that but part of being on this site is showing off, when you have fish or a tank that you are dedicated to and are proud of you want other people to see it to admire it and if theres something wrong with that then maybe this site shouldn't exist.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Showing off your tank and fish are fine, but when knowledge or understanding is neglected, that's when the site becomes useless.

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
IMO, if you're getting out of the hobby because all the CREAM guys left, that only meant that you never cared for the hobby and just wanted to be part of the bandwagon to begin with. That only proves that CREAM members were all about showing off and not caring about the fish.
Oh My God!!!! Finally Finally I got a fellow moderator to reply to one of my posting!! I am soo happy now!!!
Well hello Bengamin... And welcome to the Peacock Bass Lounge... And please enjoy your stay...
Oh and also... Welcome to the Darkside!!!!! Muuhaahhaaha!

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Nope...this isn't just about CREAM either. I just always see the "So and So are leaving the hobby so I'm leaving too" I don't mean to offend anyone, especially you or Arttyfish since I've always gotten along with you guy (for the most part to my recognition, lol). Have to admit it's like school...if the cool kids are/aren't doing it, why shouldn't/should I?
Yes it is like School Ben I would never leave the Hobby just because someone else does ..I have made a few really good friends here or so i think so !!!!! and ya i might be devistated they Left the Hobby ...I have got into it with a few people on here it's gotten heated maybe ....And i have realized just in these past few months it makes me feel great just to help a few people here and there on the boards so they can feel the Exitement that i have felt these fish Bring they really Do it is my Mission and i hope not to stray !!!!!!!That said this hobby has huge highs !!!!! And even Lower lowes with Failure !!!!! And guysa that have been in it for a while have a responsability to be here for guys giving these fish a shot Just my Opinion ....Hugh:D

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Oh My God!!!! Finally Finally I got a fellow moderator to reply to one of my posting!! I am soo happy now!!!
Well hello Bengamin... And welcome to the Peacock Bass Lounge... And please enjoy your stay...
Oh and also... Welcome to the Darkside!!!!! Muuhaahhaaha!
I miss the Pbass forum, but I couldn't catch up after the first 2 years of Pbass on MFK. I remember when I saw my first Pbass...I thought they were so UG-LEE, lol! After I saw an adult Orino...I changed my tune. Back when all there was to know was Monos, Ocells, Tems, and Orinos. Then came Azul, Kel, Intermedia, Fogo, what else am I missing, lol! Also...all of a sudden, Rivers of Origin came into affect:eek: I couldn't keep up. Just when I thought I was able to tell the difference between Monos and Ocells, all of a sudden there's Rivers, lol! I spend most my time in Poly and Knives now a days, while Modding the Marketplace. I drop in here from time to time...same with Dats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store