Not open for further replies.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Yes it is like School Ben I would never leave the Hobby just because someone else does ..I have made a few really good friends here or so i think so !!!!! and ya i might be devistated they Left the Hobby ...I have got into it with a few people on here it's gotten heated maybe ....And i have realized just in these past few months it makes me feel great just to help a few people here and there on the boards so they can feel the Exitement that i have felt these fish Bring they really Do it is my Mission and i hope not to stray !!!!!!!That said this hobby has huge highs !!!!! And even Lower lowes with Failure !!!!! And guysa that have been in it for a while have a responsability to be here for guys giving these fish a shot Just my Opinion ....Hugh:D

Glad to have you around. Definitely a plus to have someone around who can share their experience and knowledge for the new kids. I used to, but with all the Pbass after the original 4 from my day...I can raise them, but hell if I'll ever know what river they come from, lol!

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
Yes it is like School Ben I would never leave the Hobby just because someone else does ..I have made a few really good friends here or so i think so !!!!! and ya i might be devistated they Left the Hobby ...I have got into it with a few people on here it's gotten heated maybe ....And i have realized just in these past few months it makes me feel great just to help a few people here and there on the boards so they can feel the Exitement that i have felt these fish Bring they really Do it is my Mission and i hope not to stray !!!!!!!That said this hobby has huge highs !!!!! And even Lower lowes with Failure !!!!! And guysa that have been in it for a while have a responsability to be here for guys giving these fish a shot Just my Opinion ....Hugh:D
......violins playing in the back ground.....
:ROFL:
Lol JK Hugh, you know I love and admire you for you dedication and passion for Peacock Bass and Fishkeeping! I vote Hugh for Moderator!!! But just for the Peacock Bass forum and nothing else we will not share him!!!

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
With all these CREAM members and people getting out of hobby and selling all their pbass like my good friend Mike, i too ArttyFish is going Out Of Hobby!!
I wanna start a bandwagon where all Cream members and pbass collector sell everything they have and get Out Of Hobby too! I am sick of it people! so all CREAM members follow me and the rest of the recent members cashing out and SELL ALL YOUR PBASS!!!!
Bwaahaha

Sent from work

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Glad to have you around. Definitely a plus to have someone around who can share their experience and knowledge for the new kids. I used to, but with all the Pbass after the original 4 from my day...I can raise them, but hell if I'll ever know what river they come from, lol!
Well thanks Ben appreciated ..Just feel i Owe guys that are getting in the same kind of help i received from guys that have the same passion!!!! like i say Big highs and terrible lows:D

......violins playing in the back ground.....
:ROFL:
Lol JK Hugh, you know I love and admire you for you dedication and passion for Peacock Bass and Fishkeeping! I vote Hugh for Moderator!!! But just for the Peacock Bass forum and nothing else we will not share him!!!
LOL!!!Hey Arrty you heard the Violins too???????:ROFL:Like the Smashing pumpkins song Tonight!!!!!!:ROFL:

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
IMO, if you're getting out of the hobby because all the CREAM guys left, that only meant that you never cared for the hobby and just wanted to be part of the bandwagon to begin with. That only proves that CREAM members were all about showing off and not caring about the fish.
Agreed.. one less mean more cichla for me..

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
raise of hands on the one's getting out and has kels please!

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
Agreed.. one less mean more cichla for me..
X1000....and I agree 10000%. Cichla keepers come and go, we see it and we know. Us cream members help and hold bass for people to build, buy and get bigger tanks. That's the best we can do.

A fellow mfk gave me back two Kelberis that, He held for me that i held dearly, back to me for free. He didn't have to, but he did. That is cream status to me. But a great friend first. Now we swap bass to try to breed them.

I've come and gone the four years I have been here, but I know the true cichla keepers when I see um.

Ben, we actually do help other bass keepers behind the scene and on here. I/we actually talk via text and on phone, but we do help. Even though we are passionate about what we do.....hey, we love it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Reactions: isde02

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
Hey fellow CREAM members, it's Artty. You all should know me by now to have a sick, sacastic and twisted sense of humor. This post was me just Poking fun at members getting "out the hobby"
Some of you got my sarcastic humor but it has seemed to spark up an interesting debate on real or fake Peacock Bass die hard hobbyist? Very interesting... I should be a psychologist... Or maybe just a PSYCHO !!!! Muhhuhhuuhuha <----- sinister laugh
You've all seen what I got. My fishes , my filtration, my acrylic tanks and set-ups...
Yeah you got me.... I have spent the last 7+years and thousands upon thousands of dollars just to fit in with Peacock Bass and rare fish keepers on MFK. i have been figure out and exposed as a wannabe and bandwagon jumper. I actually hate all fish and is allergic to water and have an acrylic phobia.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
You should try eating them :) hhmmm sell me the kelberi first and once I get them I can pretend to sell them and disappear again hahaha. Not to many OG's anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store