ArttyFish's Out Of Hobby!!! As Well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
every time i see CREAM it maks me cringe! i dont know if anyone here really knows where CREAM came from. its originates form a rap song where the acronym CREAM refers to the line "Cash Rules Everything Around Me, CREAM. get the money...." im not a rapper, drug dealer or thug and i bet most people here arent either and if they knew they were prepetuating that acronym from that rap song i doubt they would ever proudly call themselves CREAM! lol in my opinion creamers gurgle cream... lol

and now...

Im ready for my flaming!!! NEVER CREAM!!! lol

lets go....

p.s. sorry to derail but i figured if we were makaing fun of stupid **** here i wanted to join that bangwagon! lol i also love how this thread will get more action than a legit fish thread!

p.s. Cichla Rule Everyhting Around Me is ghetttttooooooooo. i wish they could make a south park episode about this where a cichla is jizzing on a proud CREAM'er lol

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
every time i see CREAM it maks me cringe! i dont know if anyone here really knows where CREAM came from. its originates form a rap song where the acronym CREAM refers to the line "Cash Rules Everything Around Me, CREAM. get the money...." im not a rapper, drug dealer or thug and i bet most people here arent either and if they knew they were prepetuating that acronym from that rap song i doubt they would ever proudly call themselves CREAM! lol in my opinion creamers gurgle cream... lol

and now...

lets go....

p.s. sorry to derail but i figured if we were makaing fun of stupid **** here i wanted to join that bangwagon! lol i also love how this thread will get more action than a legit fish thread!

p.s. Cichla Rule Everyhting Around Me is ghetttttooooooooo. i wish they could make a south park episode about this where a cichla is jizzing on a proud CREAM'er lol
LOL!!! proud to to Be a CREAM REP everybody makes there own choices Omar and i like bein a little Ghettttooooo:naughty::naughty::naughty:Oh and Omor that said i'm still your friend even tho!!!!!;);)LOL!!!!You trouble maker!!!!!

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
LOL!!! proud to to Be a CREAM REP everybody makes there own choices Omar and i like bein a little Ghettttooooo:naughty::naughty::naughty:Oh and Omor that said i'm still your friend even tho!!!!!;);)LOL!!!!You trouble maker!!!!!
Fair enough. at least now your decision to be a CREAM'er is an informed one!

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
What the heck!!! How did my post get hijacked?
Damn you Omar, you hood rat, ghetto CREAM wanna be!

Ps on a different note I would like to praise and thank Diesal Mack for his inspirational videos on youtube of his peacock bass. His beautiful tanks, his feeding videos, and his style of mixing a lot of different species of pbass in one tank makes a wonderful moving rainbow dispay of cichla! He will always be my pastor in the Church Of Cichla!

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
I know don't post on here hardly enough, but I just want to say thank you to everyone that has helped me! I have learned so much just from the cichla forum alone. Thank you again everyone! I'll do an update soon on my dudes!!!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio

and now...

lets go....

You don't have to be a rapper, drug dealer or a thug to use that acronym, or to listen to or refer to rap music.

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
In the air and I ain't comin down!
I'm Cream all day been here gonna stay here with my Ghetto tanks! And my black heritage informed me that everybody needs a little Cream in there life. The sad part is Sarcasm is Truth. So speak the truth. As far as I see all the REAL CREAM members are here now and the R1 is with us in spirit. Now back to listen to my Wu Tang Clan.

Sent from my EVO using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1342199671015.jpg

Reactions: isde02

High City Rida

C.R.E.A.M.
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
In the air and I ain't comin down!
Almost forgot C ya Art is was a blast while you were here but the next hot tube owner is posting his first thread right as we speak. PEACE OUT ARTTY. And I really wanna thank you for keeping CREAM on the tip of your tounge.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
I'm Cream all day been here gonna stay here with my Ghetto tanks! And my black heritage informed me that everybody needs a little Cream in there life. The sad part is Sarcasm is Truth. So speak the truth. As far as I see all the REAL CREAM members are here now and the R1 is with us in spirit. Now back to listen to my Wu Tang Clan.

Nice Pic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store