Baby dats

jobspopo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2014
New York
Definitely indo, some call it "controversial" or "v bar" (when the bars split and make a V shape). The pattern on these guys is certainly interesting, keep us posted as they grow.

Take a look at this photo to familiarize yourself with the different datnoids. Pulled off google, hope it helps.

IMG_1589.PNG

viper0397

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
www.facebook.com
Definitely indo, some call it "controversial" or "v bar" (when the bars split and make a V shape). The pattern on these guys is certainly interesting, keep us posted as they grow.

Take a look at this photo to familiarize yourself with the different datnoids. Pulled off google, hope it helps.

View attachment 1228831
I sure will. They are both coming around. I have been told they grow very slow. They are both less than 2" long. They are both not stable yet, but both eat like pigs now. They come out of hiding now when I come to the tank looking for food.

I am very happy with them. Fortunately if they begin to quarrel with each other I have 2 large tanks I can separate them.

jobspopo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2014
New York
Obviously every fish is different, but you should be good. I have 4 big guys living together and they seem to really like each other's company. And you have them growing up together ...

Also dats are great tank mates with rays

I sure will. They are both coming around. I have been told they grow very slow. They are both less than 2" long. They are both not stable yet, but both eat like pigs now. They come out of hiding now when I come to the tank looking for food.

I am very happy with them. Fortunately if they begin to quarrel with each other I have 2 large tanks I can separate them.

Reactions: viper0397

viper0397

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
www.facebook.com
Obviously every fish is different, but you should be good. I have 4 big guys living together and they seem to really like each other's company. And you have them growing up together ...

Also dats are great tank mates with rays
They will be going in with my rays! Can not wait! Right now though they are so small they would be food!

Reactions: jobspopo
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store