Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
rclark12;3869814; said:
Hey everyone just thought id throw up some updates,

at this point im filing claims/ going to bank and credit card company, in touch with all buyers at this moment

Everyone who has helped in the refund process so far thank you, aand to the buyers, again, im sorry for how this has turned out fighting hard for the money back
rclark12;3872066; said:
The st were supposed to come from tom, who has seemed to disappear, if anyone can pm me with a number that works, or an adress because i have a friend near there who can go ask him to contact me ,

please keep the flaming off this thread it would be extremely helpful if anyone could help,
i realy need to get in contact
Let's remember what this thread is all about. I have a feeling people have forgotten the first couple posts from the OP.

As it has been stated before. If you do not have anything to contribute to the thread. Please refrain from posting. Any further arguments and derailments will be dealt with accordingly.

redinfinity

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2009
Monterey Park, CA
I'm not involved in this deal but I want to help. I have dealt with him before in person. I have been to his house, and, I dont remember the address but I remember how to get there. Do you guys still need his address? Possibly pictures of his house?

CrAzYNeSs

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Here.
I know where he lives too. I have it pulled up on google maps street view.

fastfreddy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2005
Over here.
redinfinity;3879107; said:
I'm not involved in this deal but I want to help. I have dealt with him before in person. I have been to his house, and, I dont remember the address but I remember how to get there. Do you guys still need his address? Possibly pictures of his house?
I think it's really cool that members are pulling together to help each other out. Someone needs to pay this guy a visit. Good luck to you all.

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
he drives a Range Rover and an Audi wagon. Dude has money. probably by scammin people.

exoticfishguy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
somewhere
Dragon Hunter;3879151; said:
he drives a Range Rover and an Audi wagon. Dude has money. probably by scammin people.
He does not have money.

He is piss poor and is probably leveraged to the hilt.

Last I saw of him, the red Audi was an S4, but he may have totalled it.

He is a former car salesman who has been fired from several local dealerships...I believe he was also fired by the one that his brother in law owned or ran...what a loser :ROFL:

Regardless, he has no substance: it's only smoke and mirrors...

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
From the looks of it, when you guys go to visit, you cannot park in front of the house, hate to get a ticket while you are there physically abusing the guy.

Google maps is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store