Back in the bass game

HyPHyISM42o

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2010
where we have it for cheap
Greetings all. Picked up 3 baby peacock bass yesterday from LFS no id on species. They are about 2.5 - 3 inches. They are in my 180 gallon tank so they have plenty of room for now. They have taken bloodworms so far will eventually go for pellet conversion. Sorry no pics as I dont have whatever app it takes to add them to the computer and post them. Feels good getting back in the bass game its been a few years since I had them. You can check my old posts for pics and vids if you like. I will keep you all posted.

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
:iagree:
:mwave:

:popcorn:

Reactions: HyPHyISM42o

HyPHyISM42o

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2010
ok so went and added 3 more bass from Superway again today so thats 6 baby bass and 4 inch RT X TSN in the 180 will get pics soon. So here is the layout for those interested. Feeding bloodworms, brine shrimp, crushed up massivore pellets.
180 gallon
2 fx5 filters
temp at 86
will be doing weekly water changes. hoping these hogs get fat. also before anybody says anything I know the rtxtsn will eventually be an issue he will be moved soon.

Reactions: SBM and cigars

HyPHyISM42o

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2010
update: Sorry still no pics. Of the original six bass 3 died I grabbed 2 more and also 4 geos. The bass are doing fine they are taking foodsticks crumbled in bloodworms. They are also taking the foodsticks by themselves broken up. I am so glad they are taking them without it being a big deal. So seems pellet training is not going to be a pain in the azz. They are very active and not as shy as normal when i approach the tank. They are very eager when i open the lid.

Reactions: cigars

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Man Hyphy, what up?...I can't get mine to upload either these days. Only a link for some reason.

Reactions: HyPHyISM42o
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store