Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dwarf Orange Mexican crayfish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

N13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hello! I am new to this forum and have been researching in other forums and articles to determine stocking choices for my 20 gallon long it is currently stocked with tiger barbs but it will only last for a couple more months, so I am deciding for my second stocking decision in my 20 gallon long and have came across some stocking options for my tank, I really like the idea of a "nano predator" so any stocking ideas / advice is appreciated!

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I’ve only had the pea puffer, but they are lots of fun. Evil fish that rival a fahaka in aggression, yet manageable in size. Only downside is they may harass most tankmates. 20 gallons is good for 3-5, just make sure only 1 male.

In a 20 gallon some of the other betta species are cool. Betta macrostoma reminds me of a snakehead.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Like the scarlet badis.

Reactions: tlindsey and N13

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I’ve kept Dwarf puffers, Scarlet Badis and Betta Channoides before...

Of the 3 and possibly because of my bias towards puffers, the dwarf puffer is probably most fun to keep followed by the betta...

The badis arent bad fish to keep but i just found they didnt have the same personality as the other two...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store