Bgk tankmates?

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I sold my BGK because well I never saw it lol literally never saw it eating or saw it. Good luck
You never said you sold it http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/black-ghost-knife.666593/ , but only that you may sell it. Kind of ironic, I just got one yesterday. It hogged a whole bloodworm cube at 2".

A common 55 gallon tank dimensions are 48 x 20 x 13. A bgk gets to 18-20" on average, so you wouldn't be able to keep it in that tank happily for the rest of its life.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
You never said you sold it http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/black-ghost-knife.666593/ , but only that you may sell it. Kind of ironic, I just got one yesterday. It hogged a whole bloodworm cube at 2".

A common 55 gallon tank dimensions are 48 x 20 x 13. A bgk gets to 18-20" on average, so you wouldn't be able to keep it in that tank happily for the rest of its life.
Yeah that thread if you look at the date is before I sold it. I only had it for a little while I didn't ever see it so I just ended up selling it.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
Yeah that thread if you look at the date is before I sold it. I only had it for a little while I didn't ever see it so I just ended up selling it.
I like mine. There are no "perfect" hiding spots in my tank, so I can always see it, just at some times I may see it better than others.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I buy better quality fish from a nicer store.
Or at least that's what I hope. I haven't had but one problem with them, but I contacted the owner and he happily corrected it. They also talk about how their Discus come from Han's Discus, so I assume that they buy other fish from quality suppliers. If not I would like to know why two of my Angels were $40... each

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store