Big Game This Weekend!

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
i wasn't using your age as an insult, i'm just saying young fans are often blindly loyal to their team regardless of the odds being stacked against them.

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
jagd24;4533581; said:
Little brother, little brother, little brother...Its ok to dream, it really is. DRob will run left right and OVER Greg Jones. Denard will drop not dimes but "benjamins" on state.

and all of that coming from an MSU grad....GO BLUE!

(yes I know doesnt make sense, but when you brought up a Michigan fan...it happens.)
as in raised a michigan fan? i guess i thats understandable... but not that you went to michigan state if you're a michigan fan:confused: although i guess that i would go to michigan if i had the chance... but in some areas its a much better school than state

jagd24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2009
michigan
BrtnBoy449;4533595; said:
as in raised a michigan fan? i guess i thats understandable... but not that you went to michigan state if you're a michigan fan:confused: although i guess that i would go to michigan if i had the chance... but in some areas its a much better school than state
Michigan is one of the top schools in the nation and I respect that. BUT state girls are better :naughty:

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
ballinouttacntrol;4533591; said:
i wasn't using your age as an insult, i'm just saying young fans are often blindly loyal to their team regardless of the odds being stacked against them.
where are you getting this idea of the the odds being stacked against them? you really haven't said much that would even indicate that...

and as far as being "blindly loyal" thats not true for me... i thought state would loose to wisconsin last week, thats definitely not being blindly loyal... i've just actually watched all the games of both teams this year and have a pretty good idea of how the game could go... i dont think that you can say the same for watching every game for both teams this season

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
jagd24;4533599; said:
Michigan is one of the top schools in the nation and I respect that. BUT state girls are better :naughty:
you should see cmu girls:naughty: (i dont exactly know firsthand, but my brother goes there, oh the stories...)

jagd24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2009
michigan
BrtnBoy449;4533601; said:
where are you getting this idea of the the odds being stacked against them? you really haven't said much that would even indicate that...

and as far as being "blindly loyal" thats not true for me... i thought state would loose to wisconsin last week, thats definitely not being blindly loyal... i've just actually watched all the games of both teams this year and have a pretty good idea of how the game could go... i dont think that you can say the same for watching every game for both teams this season
Michigan is actually favored by 5 in Vegas...Them being at home + DRob is giving them the slight edge. UofM's defense is suspect, but I have a feeling they will step up and make some big stops like they have all season.

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
jagd24;4533614; said:
Michigan is actually favored by 5 in Vegas...Them being at home + DRob is giving them the slight edge. UofM's defense is suspect, but I have a feeling they will step up and make some big stops like they have all season.
i knew all of that, but being "stacked against" really kind of means that there... well a lot more then a couple of things...

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
jagd24;4533619; said:
Been to CMU MANY times:headbang2
thought you might have:D

im thinking about going there if not state, it will be... fun:naughty:

jagd24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2009
michigan
its a crucial game for BOTH teams...RRod needs to beat them, and State cant lose to them since the biggest team they have beaten is Wisconsin last week...under Dantonio

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store