Biggest Fish Possible in 7ft tank

billy robbins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2017
A pair of black nasty would be great. Or dovi would be good as well but the male will enevtually get to large. Both these cichlids are highly aggressive but the have a dog like personality,the tank you’ll be setting up is a big one plenty of air and flow would be what I would do. A haram of oscars would be cool as well.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
A pair of black nasty would be great. Or dovi would be good as well but the male will enevtually get to large. Both these cichlids are highly aggressive but the have a dog like personality,the tank you’ll be setting up is a big one plenty of air and flow would be what I would do. A haram of oscars would be cool as well.

Welcome aboard

Reactions: bnoble976

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
If it was mine I would go with a pair of Festae (Red Terrors) or Oscar's. I would try and get some of the non common colors, like Lemon and Chili Red.

Reactions: tlindsey

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Imo you could do a red tail giant gourami, very very rarely do they pass 18" ime. Tight but more than exceptable if kept alone or with small tetra I think.
Another nice option would be a lone fahaka puffer, plant the tank nicely and do a nice biotope.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store