confused, lost, and lonely
hadtohurt

shovelnose

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2005
Central Jersey
www.5acrossinc.com
I lost my dorado to poor water quality, my own fault what an ***. The main reason i'm in support of bare tanks. Damn gravel hides too much.

iturk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Leesburg, VA and Melville, NY
Worst fatalities:

6 inch Wolf fish eaten by Pirahna
4 inch wolf fish jumped 6 inches out of tank
12 inch sabertooth died eating too many goldfish

NEVER BUY FROM RIVERWONDERS.COM

Shipped 10 P's -- 9 Dead on Arrival. No refund. Shipped in dinky bag, no heater packs, packed like a true amateur.

Doc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
NH
www.docsden.com
Glass Heater Broke and the surge suppressor failed to kick over. Cooked my 7" Undulatus and my +/- 40" Green Morray. Came close to really hurting myself finding out.

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
Ouch i sometimes dont want to read this thread because bad memories come back.
But you do learn a lot though from reading this.

sephir420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
had 2 rays that wouldent eat. they lived for about 2-3 months and the killed over :cry: . the worst was they where a gift. i found out later it was probably the ph. tride to get it down but due to the hardnes of the water in my area it wouldent go down. i would adjust it and the next day it was right back where it started. good news is it is perfect for my african cichlids.

hey why do you freez the fish?

Aimhigher38

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Oakland, CA
www.NectarTECH.com
I lost a 24" tigrius catfish due to overfeeding the tank with market shrimp. I was bummed since I had him for about 4 years and the weird things was all my rays were still doing fine when the catfish died.

i lost a 20" arapima for no reason too and I raised him from a 4 inch baby...

I'm sure theres more but those were the ones that died mysteriously and not killed..

fishing4exotics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2005
A 13" RTG. I was devestated and quit the hobby for a while. The RTG was purchased back in '86 and it was my 1st Monster fish worth mentioning. The RTG would still be alive today.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store