Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Amazing pics, beautiful fish and congrats and good luck on your new life.

If you plan on snorkeling or diving a lot I would recommend investing in a gopro or underwater DSLR (If you want pics and not videos)

Thinking of picking one of these up for my vacation this year too

Razzo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 18, 2008
Northern Indiana
Congrats on moving!

Idk how you managed to bring yourself to get rid of them, you had some of the most beautiful fish I've ever seen, and the photography is amazing!

If you get fish after you're settled in, please do come back to share them! :)
Hey KK, thanks for the kind words :)

I have been pleasantly surprised that I am relieved. So much going on, I needed a break. I to.d my wife that I sold off all my fishing gear and fish tank stuff and asked her if she was ready to be my only hobby... Guess what her answer was :) bashes my best friend and we are enjoying the extra time together.

A friend is taking care of Palau. The option to get him back will be there if I want to start up, just one, tank once we get into a house again.

Razzo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 18, 2008
Northern Indiana
Amazing pics, beautiful fish and congrats and good luck on your new life.

If you plan on snorkeling or diving a lot I would recommend investing in a gopro or underwater DSLR (If you want pics and not videos)

Thinking of picking one of these up for my vacation this year too
That is an awesome suggestion! Thank you! I asked my wife if she would take scuba diving lessons with me and she said yes.

Thanks!

Razzo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 18, 2008
Northern Indiana
I also plan on upgrading my camera gear pretty soon. It's time to make the jump to a full frame sensor camera. I'm willing and ready to spend the time and money on some high end gear? Any suggestions on gear?

I will be close to the mangrove swamp / Everglades and look forward to canoeing and photographing wild life.

Reactions: Kittiee Katt
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store