Black lace clown angelfish

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
What if they bother pair? lol

haha. Time to rehome some more fish! lol
However why couldn't you move everything form the 30 into the 60 when a pair forms? You'd only have the two angels and the cardinals in there. And after the fry become free swimming move the pair back into the 60 and grow out the fry in the 30. Just an idea.
If they both pair that would be great as well bc I could get more money or a pair than single fish haha

my goal was to have only 2 angels in the 60g as a breeding pair.

There’s also 3 BN plecos in with them.

the 30g tank is over run with guppies and I don’t want to have to fish them out of the 60g again to move them back to the 30g...just a pain in the butt....

catching fish for moving them is my least favourite thing

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
If they both pair that would be great as well bc I could get more money or a pair than single fish haha

my goal was to have only 2 angels in the 60g as a breeding pair.

There’s also 3 BN plecos in with them.

the 30g tank is over run with guppies and I don’t want to have to fish them out of the 60g again to move them back to the 30g...just a pain in the butt....

catching fish for moving them is my least favourite thing
oh, ok.

Plecos will eat angel eggs at night. The pair might be good enough to defend them but you never know.

I was saying to never move them back.

me too.

Reactions: Niki_up

angelcrze

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2014
Gatineau
DwarfCichlidLvr DwarfCichlidLvr Dude you know my angels get their babies to free swimming in my 90g (and 120g) lol. My 90g has 6 BN plecos! I have one in the 120g. They don't touch the eggs bc they are laid too high and the parents are crazy protective.

Plus plecos are usually too busy with themselves eating algae wafers and breeding to mess with the angels.

• Love

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
DwarfCichlidLvr DwarfCichlidLvr Dude you know my angels get their babies to free swimming in my 90g (and 120g) lol. My 90g has 6 BN plecos! I have one in the 120g. They don't touch the eggs bc they are laid too high and the parents are crazy protective.

Plus plecos are usually too busy with themselves eating algae wafers and breeding to mess with the angels.
I know but I'd be careful. I've seen/haerd of people who have plecos that like to eat eggs and do it well.

True. Bn's aren't as likely. It's mostly been other types of plecos but there still is a chance.

Reactions: angelcrze

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
I can confirm that the two black lace clowns I have left are both male and female. The female is full with eggs and her sides bulge out.
They have not concreted their bonding to be called a pair but it’s looking hopeful!!!

Reactions: MatteoTheEnder22

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
I can confirm that the two black lace clowns I have left are both male and female. The female is full with eggs and her sides bulge out.
They have not concreted their bonding to be called a pair but it’s looking hopeful!!!
Thats cool good luck on them being a pair

• Love

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
I though you had 4 left.
Lets hope for a pair!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com